Try Your Worst

Walking back into the dimly lit hideout, Dabi sat down exhaling loudly

Everyone seemed to be up and sitting in different places around the room.

Kurogiri was the first to acknowledge his presence, welcoming him back but Dabi said nothing in return.

Instead he was focused on clenching and unclenching his hand that he held out in front of himself.

Sitting next to him, Toga seemed interested in his whereabouts, "Where did you go?"

Looking from his hand to Toga, Dabi rolled his eyes while putting his arms behind his head and leaning back, "None of your business."

He closed his eyes with a smirk after hearing nothing from the girl, but that was until she spoke soon after, "Y/n left."

This made Dabi open one eye while looking at the girl, "What makes you think I would care."

Toga seemed to find this funny as her giggles wouldn't die down, "Everyone in the League knows that you like her."

Dabi opened his other eye at this, as well as turning his head to fully face her, "The fuck are you talking about."

The girl just giggled even more at that, "Oh come on, don't try and deny it, you make it pretty obvious."

Not wanting to fall for the girls schemes, Dabi rolled his eyes feeling that the girl was messing with him.

Though his thoughts were quickly shut down when he heard another voice from a different place in the room.

From behind the counter Kurogiri spoke quietly, but not quiet enough to not be heard, "She's not wrong."

"Shh, don't tell him. Does he think we're dumb?"

Looking over his shoulder, Dabi glared at Twice who hid behind the counter, "It wasn't me. You want to fight?"

Spinner was the next to say something, "No need to be so tense, Y/n is a nice person."

Mr. Compress also made himself apart of the conversation, "You try so hard to hide it while she's around, you forget to hide it when she's not."