Just Fine

Looking up at Dabi who stood behind you, he looked just as confused as you did

The man still on the ground, saw this as his chance to escape.

Running from the two of you, he ran in the direction of the explosion, not wanting to run past you.

Letting the man go for now, you stood up straight and started walking to the destruction.

Feeling a hold on your wrist, you saw Dabi looking into your eyes as if he was reading your thoughts.

"Don't let your-,"

You cut him off, "Don't let my guard down. I know, how many times do I have to tell you that I don't."

Glaring at the brainless monster, he seemed to be thinking about something, "I'll go find the freak, I don't know what he's doing."

Pulling your wrist back, you ran to the Nomu waving shortly.

You had no intention of fighting the thing.

It was able to go head to head with not only Endeavor the current number 1 hero, but the previous Symbol of Peace, All Might as well.

Though they had gotten considerably weaker, due to the lack of time they had been experimented on.

At least that is what you were told by Dabi.

However, you didn't want to waste any energy if you didn't need to.

'The hero's will take care of it.'

Those were your thoughts in the beginning, but those thoughts were clouded when you actually got to the site.

One of the reasons you were a vigilante was because of this very reason.