I'll Prove It

Sitting on the bar stool at the counter, Dabi glared daggers into Kurogiri, "No the fuck she's not

Sitting on the bar stool at the counter, Dabi glared daggers into Kurogiri, "No the fuck she's not."

All it took for Dabi to desperately want to burn someone alive, was one sentence.

"L/n Y/n is 'The Silent Killer'."

Looking to his left, Dabi slammed his fist on the table, "Stop saying that, no she's not."

However the villain continued, "We all know about your little crush, but that doesn't excuse the fact that she's 'Mokusatsu'."

Clenching his fists even tighter, Dabi watched as Shigaraki rested his chin on his hand, "Where did you even get that from?"

Shigaraki shrugged his shoulders, "A reliable resource."

Dabi narrowed his eyes, "You're believing something you haven't even seen? I thought you didn't trust anyone."

Shaking his head, Shigaraki looked down at the drink in front of him, "Master trusts him, so I do too."

"Like I'm going to listen to anything that zombie freak has to say."

"Ha! Look who's talking."

Dabi sent fire in the direction of Twice only for him to shriek while jumping out of the way.

"Sorry. No I'm not," the villain hid behind the couch.

Choosing to ignore him completely, Dabi came to a realization, "Wait but that vigilante has a different kind of quirk. She just said she controls people's hearing, 'Mokusatsu' doesn't."

"Uh, ever heard of lying?" Toga looked at him as if he was an idiot.

"Okay then, what's really her quirk?" Dabi looked to Shigaraki for an explanation.

"The quirk of 'Mokusatsu', is different than what Y/n told you. She doesn't control someone's sense of sound, but the sound in a specific area."