It's You

Waking up the next morning, you turned on your side coming face to face with Dabi

Staring at the dark haired male, you reached out to touch the scars along his face.

He stirred in his sleep, making you pull back, but didn't wake up.

Reaching your hand up instead, you played with his hair while looking at his face.

He was so familiar.

Still with his eyes closed, his lips curled up into a smirk, "I can feel you staring."

Pulling your hand away once again, you turn onto your back, "I was just admiring how your weren't being annoying."

Feeling movement on the other side of the bed, you looked out of your peripheral view to see Dabi getting up.

Tuning back onto your side, you closed your eyes, fully intending to go back to sleep.

However, after about five minutes, when you were drifting off to sleep, you felt something hit your face.

Opening your eyes in shock, you looked to see Dabi's jacket covering half of your face.

Dabi stood in the doorway fully dressed, covering his mouth to keep himself from laughing.

Sitting up abruptly, you looked at him in disbelief, "Did you seriously just throw this at me?"

He shrugged his shoulders before walking out of the room, calling back, "Put it on, let's go."

Grumbling to yourself, you put on a change of clothes along with Dabi's jacket before following him out.

Rubbing your eyes, still feeling tired, you leaned on the counter, "Where are we going?"

Ruffling his hair, Dabi watched you with his head slightly tilted down, "I have a deal later today."

Though he did have to be somewhere for a deal, in all honesty Dabi wanted to see if he could find anything that would confirm you being 'Mokusatsu'.