36☕

❝I don’t mind you under my skin❞

The day of Anne and Paul’s wedding soon arrived and Elliot and Desiree had went back to his mother’s house to get ready since it was what she had wanted.

Desiree was in one room with the girls getting her hair and make up done while Elliot was with the men as they sat on the sofa with beers in their hands as they joked around. Elliot liked Paul way more than his biological father because he was down to earth and his main priority wasn’t money, but his mother.

With one hour to go the women rushed around as they all got in their dresses and posed for photos. Desiree looked at Anne smiling in her stunning white silk wedding gown with her close friends who were also her bridesmaids dressed in pale pink. She couldn’t help but long for the day when she would be in Anne’s place, smiling as she got ready to marry the man of her dreams.

After they all posed for several more photos a knock came on the door and Desiree went to open it while Anne hid in case it was Paul, and it was bad luck to see the dress before the wedding.

When she opened the door she found Elliot standing there, dressed in a dark grey suit and with his hair gelled back. He looked different than his usual self and she didn’t say anything as she looked at him. Elliot had the same reaction as his eyes roamed all over her body. The champagne floor length strapless chiffon dress that she was wearing hinted at her curves without showing them all off. Her dark brown hair was in a simple up style, she looked beautiful.

‘’Woah Desiree, you look absolutely breath taking.’’ He told her with a grin.

‘’You don’t look bad yourself, although I prefer your usual messy hair.’’ She said as she wrapped her hands around his neck.

‘’You can mess it up later.’’ He replied with a wink as she blushed. ‘’Now, where is my mother?’’

‘’I’m here, darling.’’ She told him as she came out of her hiding place and stood behind Desiree.

‘’I’ll give you two some privacy.’’ Desiree said with a smile as she walked away to give them some privacy on that important day.

‘’Mum, I wish you all the best of luck and if Paul mistreats you call me immediately. I’ll be sure to knock some sense into him. I’m sorry for all the times that I made you worry about me and all the times I disrespected you and didn’t show you that I love you. I’m sorry for everything, but know that I love you and you mean a lot to me.’’ He said as he looked at Anne who wiped tears from her eyes.

‘’Elliot you are going to mess up my makeup.’’ She laughed as she tried to stop the tears. ‘’ Know that I love you too son, and I’m so happy to see you happy and healthy. I hope that you feel as loved and blessed as I do with Paul and if I were you I wouldn’t lose Desiree, she’s one of a kind and don’t drink too much tonight.’’ She told him as she hugged him.

‘’I love you. Mum.’’ He told her as he hugged her tightly.

‘’I love you too, but now we have to get going or Paul will think that I ditched him.’’ Anne laughed.

‘’You may now seal your vows with a kiss.’’ The priest said as all the guest clapped and cheered and the newlyweds kissed.

‘’There’s no need to cry, baby girl.’’ Elliot told Desiree as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

‘’I know but wedding always made me cry.’’

‘’I can’t imagine what you will do in ours then.’’ He told her with a smile as she looked up at him with confusion in her eyes.

‘’You know that I can’t live without you, so it’s no surprise that one of these days I’m going to pop the question.’’ Elliot told her with a wide grin.

‘’Oh Elliot, I love you so much!’’ She yelled as she kissed him hard on his lips.

‘’I can’t wait to make you my wife, angel.’’ He told her as he kissed her back in the church while his mother and stepfather walked out of the church with grins matching theirs.

The reception was beautiful with candles and pale pink roses everywhere. All the guests ate, danced and drank all night and Desiree and Elliot went back to their house.

They burst through the house kissing and tearing clothes off of each other as they began to make their way to the bedroom.

‘’We’re not going to make it to the bedroom in time, so I’m going to have you right here.’’ Elliot told her as he lied her down on the living room floor and he climbed on top of her.

‘’I don’t care as long as you’re in me sooner.’’ She told him as she sucked on a sweet spot on his neck and he groaned.

‘’I can’t believe you’re mine, all mine.’’ And with that he thrusted in her and lost themselves in each other for the rest of the night and the early hours of the morning.

a/n: Hi guys, there are only ten chapters left of this book and so much more to happen! I can't believe the amount of reads that I have and I thank you all! Don't forget to vote and comment.