12☕

❝Nothing is sexier than someone who wants you as much as you want them❞

A few days passed and Desiree's date with Noah had arrived, they hadn't went to one recently so she was feeling a little nervous.

She dressed into a red tight fitting dress and her pair of black stiletto heels, they were going to a posh restaurant so she had to dress up for the occasion.

At seven o'clock she was waiting in the hallway for Noah, he was going to be there at any minute and she didn't like to keep anyone waiting for her. After a few minutes passed she heard the familiar horn of his car so she informed her parents that he had arrived and walked out of the front door.

She walked down the stairs and was surprised to see Noah waiting for her outside of the gate with a bouquet of dark red roses in his hand and wearing a suit, he had never done something like that for her but she had to admit that she liked it because it made her feel special.

''These are for you, sweetheart'' He told her as he handed her the roses and kissed her on her forehead. ''You look beautiful.'' He added as he stepped back to admire her.

''Thank you so much, you look pretty handsome yourself Noah'' Desiree told him with a smile.

''Shall we go now, mademoiselle?'' He said as he opened the black car's door for her and offered her his hand so she could get in.

''We shall, monsieur'' She told him with a smile as she took his hand and got in his expensive car.

In about an hour they had arrived at the restaurant, Les Nomades.

'''Welcome to Les Normades, do you have a reservation?'' The hostess who was a happy brunette girl asked them.

''Yes, it's on Hale'' Noah told her with a smile, which instantly made the hostess blush and look down at the floor, avoiding his eyes.

''Follow me this way, please'' She told them as she looked at Desiree with a smile and started to walk towards their table.

On their way Desiree noticed that most of the people where couples but there were some families and groups of friends here and there, the place was packed and it was really beautiful as-well.

They sat down on their table which was situated near a window, whenever they went out to eat they always chose the table near the window because Desiree loved to look outside and sometimes they would watch the people passing by and make up stories about them.

''Would you like some wine while you decided on what to order?'' The hostess asked them with a smile, she was still avoiding Noah's gaze.

''Yes please, can we have a Chardonnay?'' Noah ordered.

''Right away, sir'' And with that she rushed off to get us our wine.

''This is a really nice place'' Desiree told him with a smile as she grabbed the menu and was deciding on what she should choose.

''Yeah it really is and the food looks delicious as-well.'' He replied.

After a few minutes had passed the hostess returned with the wine and asked them if they were ready to order.

''I will have the braised beef short rib, pleasee'' Desiree ordered.

''And I will have the Roasted duck breast, thank you.'' Noah said, and after that we were left alone once again.