22☕

Nothing on Earth is so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night.

Desiree had been standing infront of her floor length mirror in her room for almost half an hour, inspecting every bit of her outfit and arranging and rearranging her hair and makeup.

It was Halloween night and thankfully had parents had let her go to the party with Elliot, as long as she was back by half past midnight and didn’t drink any alcohol and of course no wild behavior and stupid decisions.

Desiree had went to a costume shop with Mia the day before since they both had to pick out costumes for separate parties. Mia chose the bunny costume which most of the girls picked out, while Desiree picked out a gorgeous black flapper costume.

As she started in the mirror she swore that she looked like a different person with the bright red lipstick, smokey makeup and the costume which showed off her figure. She was nervous about going to her first party and meeting Elliot’s friends, but she knew that as long as she was with him she was safe.

At about eight o clock she heard the doorbell ring and rushed downstairs after she had sprayed some perfume.

Both of her parents were working until eleven that night and her sister was with a friend of hers whose parents detested Halloween, so that was the only reason that her parents had let her go after checking.

When she opened the door her heart skipped a beat. Elliot was wearing his all black apparel the only thing that he had different were the devil horns and a red rose which he gave to Desiree, if her parents were there they would have locked her up in her room.

‘’My lady are you ready to go to this wonderful party?’’ He told her as he offered her his hand.

‘’I sure am!’’ She told him as she took his hand and walked down the steps to get into his black Range rover.

His friend’s house wasn’t very far away from her house so they didn’t have much time to talk.

‘’Desiree, you shouldn’t be intimidated by any of my friends, they are all nice once you get to know them so don’t be shy.’’ He told her as he parked his car infront of a huge house.

She could several teenagers in costumes in the front garden and going inside the house which was filled with loud music. She could feel the butterflies in her stomach and a bit nauseas but she took a deep breath and walked out of his car.

They walked together inside the house earning looks and a few glares from the other people as they walked past them. She instantly knew that Elliot was well known there because he earned plenty of grins ,giggles and greetings.

Once they stepped inside the house they were greeted with a tattooed guy who gave Elliot a manly hug.

‘’Desiree, this is Colby one of my best friends.’’ He told her as he introduced him.