1. Innocent laugh.

-Y/n P.O.V-

I grab the handle of the fridge and pull it open, I quickly search for something to drink. As I'm scanning the fridge I see some Orange juice, I quickly grab it and set it on the counter. I shut the door and grab a glass from the still full dish rack. I roll my eyes at the dish rack of course Alex didn't empty it, he's probably too busy being naked in Minecraft. I fill up my glass with the juice and put the cartoon back in the fridge. I sit down with my glass and pull up instagram, I scroll through the app Liking posts I see. I had a lot of MC things on my recommendation because I follow Dream, George, Subpoena, Karl, My brother or as some know him Big Q. I follow basically the feral boys and the sleepy bois, I only follow them because of Alex. I like Minecraft but I was never as interested in it as Alex.

I decided to make a quick pointless post and I took a picture of my orange juice and put the caption "OJ is superior to apple juice can't change my mind :p" I added a hashtag or two and posted it. I put my cup In the sink and went to my room, I have a small but comfortable. I don't have a lot of money but I have enough to take care of myself which is what mattered. I currently live in Ohio. I moved out of my brothers house 2 months ago so I'm still getting adjusted but it's nice. I decided not to go to college because I've never been good at school, I was always more of an artsy kid not an academic kid. I currently work in an art studio teaching people how to paint and draw. I love my job so much.

I decided to do a drawing of some sort. I grab everything I need and set it up in my office. I decided to pull up a livestream to put in the background. I see that Phil is live so I decided to pull up his stream since they are normally calming. I start a quick sketch to plan out what I'm going to draw and I get started.

*Play clip at top.*

Phil was laughing at someone doing something so I decided to see what he's on about.I look up and watch it happening and I smile fondly at it, whoever Foolish is he seems funny. I go back to my bobcat drawing and continue with my day.

After a while of painting I decided to go out and get some Tim Hortons. I grab my keys, wallet and a mask since I live only 5 minutes from the Tim Hortons. I decided to walk. I leave and start walking its really peaceful just hearing the cars pass by, it's only about 5pm so its rush hour. I finally get there and put my mask on, I open the door and get in line. I'm behind a girl I'd say is about 17-18 years old and her sister I'd presume who has pink tips in her hair. I don't pay them much attention though. I patiently wait, I pull up my phone and decide to look up Foolish on youtube. I click on a jackbox video of his but I accidentally forgot to turn on my headphones so the people in front of me heard it. I swiftly pause the video and turn on my headphones. As I'm doing that the first girl I saw turns around and says

"Oh so you like Foolish?" I was shocked she knew who it was by only 5 seconds of the video, I mask (Go stream Mask my fellow Doozers) my shock and reply "Oh well not really I never have watched him I saw him in Phils stream."  "Oh okay, nice to meet you. I'm Megan and this is Emily." She greets and points to who I now know as Emily. "It's nice to meet you as well, I'm Y/n" I return the kindness. After that we go back to our own things. I didn't end up going back to the video. Instead I put on some music and eventually I got to order.

Once I get my Decaf and some wedges I leave and walk back home. Once I get home I throw my keys, wallet and phone on the counter and I sit on the couch, I decide then to pull up Foolish's account again. I watch a couple of his videos and they are really funny. I subscribe to him and continue watching.

-Time skip to 10pm-

I started getting thirsty so I got up to go get some water, I also stopped to get my phone. I have a lot of Instagram notifications, probably due to the picture I posted this morning. I delete the notifications then realize the time. Shit I have work tomorrow, guess it's time for bed. I get my water and then go brush my teeth. I plug in my phone and message Alex goodnight so he knows not to message me at 1 am. I can't fall asleep when it's quiet so I pull up youtube and put on the first recommended video. It just so happens to be Foolish staring at a wall for 10 hours. I put my phone flat down and lie down. I let my tiredness take over and I slowly fall asleep to the sound of Foolish's innocent laugh.

A/N: So heres the start of what I hope to be a pretty poggers story :p I hope you guys enjoy. Don't forget to drink water this is Doozer #1224 signing off for today :D

Word count: 915