5. Closer bond

-Y/n P.O.V-

"So Big. Q I guess it's time for you to pack your bags." I say sadly. He finished what he needed to do with Karl so we hung out a bit more but now it's 8pm and he needs to be ready for 8am tomorrow.

     "Yeah...I guess so....I'm gonna miss you so much." He agrees with me. I give him a sad smile as I get up. I start leaving his room as he gets up to pack.

     I decided to get some food since I haven't eaten since like 4. I grab a bowl of cereal and pull my phone out of my pocket. I look through the notifications I got and see 2 particularly interesting notifications. 'The_Eret is now following you!' And 'Awesamdude is now following you!'  I was really shocked seeing as I didn't expect follow backs from them. I sit there in aw for a few seconds. I finally process what happened and smile widely as I continue eating.

     I continue doing my own thing until about 10 when I get a sudden craving for Tim Hortons wedges and a smoothie. I sit there debating going but I don't wanna go by myself and I'm not going to bother Quackity. Hmmm who should I message?  WAIT I KNOW JUST THE PERSON!

        I quickly open messages on my phone and type a quick message 'Hey! Y/n here, I've suddenly started craving Timmys wedges and I was wondering if you wanted to come with? Foods on me' I look it over then hit send. I sit waiting for a reply which doesn't take long

      'Yeah sure sounds awesome, just one favour could you pick me up I don't feel like driving lol' I get my answer and I'm excited I get to hang out with Moo!

'Yeah that sounds good! Just send me your address I'll be there soon' I text back quickly while I grab my keys wallet and mask. "ALEX! I'm heading to Tim Hortons be back soon dont do anything I wouldn't!" I yell at my younger brother as I walk out.

As I get in my car Meg texts me her address. It's actually pretty close by which is nice. I start driving and I hook up my phone to the aux. I start playing fireflies by Owl City. I jam as I drive to Moos place.

After a bit I arrive at her house, it's really nice not to big but not to small. I get out of the car and knock at the door. "COMING COMING!" I hear someone shout on the other side of the door.

The door opens and reveals Megan, Em is in the back and I see another guy sitting on the couch as well. "Hey Moo! Hey Em! Are you coming along Em?" I question. "No I have something planned sadly but next time I'll definitely come." Ems replies. She also gives me a quick hug before running up stairs. "Bye Noah Bye mom I'm leaving! Be back soon!" Moo yells right before she was about to step out her mom turned the corner. "Bye Moo love you have a good time, nice meeting you uhh Y/n right?" She asks not want to offend me.

"Yeah y/n nice meeting you." She gives me a hug as she pulls away she looks at the couch. "Noah please at least come say hi to Y/n don't be rude." She scolded what I assume to be Moos brother. "Coming mom," he says he gets up and walks over to the door. As I look up at him we make eye contact. We hold it for a second or 2 just kinda staring then I break it not wanting to make anything awkward. I look at him and see he's wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of shorts. Then it hits me I know him, not a doubt about it that he's Foolish. Not wanting to make it a big deal I say nothing.

"Hi I'm Noah as you probably know now." He says pointing to his mom "nice meeting you Y/n take care of lil Moo or we'll have problems." He says in a bit of a joking manner but I know he's serious by looking at his eyes and body mannerisms "nice meeting you to see you guys later!"

Me and Moo walk out and go to my car. "So you met my family. I'm guessing you recognized Noah?" She says as we buckle up. "Yeah I realized who he was once he spoke. Y'know it's hard to forget the voice." I laugh a bit and so does she. "Well thanks for not making it a big deal most people do." She says she also grabs the aux cord and hooks it up to her phone instead. She starts playing Roadtrip good song. "Hey it's no big deal, no point in making it a big deal, plus your cooler." I tell her off handedly we both laugh and continue talking.

As we pull up to the Tim Hortons we decide to go through the drive through because we don't wanna be social. As we go through I tell Moo that once I finish ordering she can speak up and get what she wants. We get through I order wedges and a lemonade, and Moo orders a muffin and coffee.

      We get to the window and I pay for everything. Moo tries to pay but I decline it. We get the food and get park in the driveway.

We start eating and just talking about random stuff, like twitch her family I talked a bit about my family and so on.

"So uh yeah my brother is actually Alex as in Alex Quackity by the way." I tell her since I don't wanna hide it. "Yeah I know, I saw you on his stream earlier. It's so cool that you know 3 different languages!" She replied I was relieved she knew and didn't make it a huge deal as well.

     "Yeah I've always enjoyed languages so in college I took Italian and I learnt ASL in my free time." I explained. "That's so cool, I only know a very small bit of Latin." She told me. We continued talking till we were done our food.

     "I'd love to chat more Megan but my brother leaves tomorrow morning so I'm gonna hang out with him a bit." I told her as I started the car. "It's fine we can hang out whenever."

       We start driving and I drop her off at her place, as we pull up to her place I can't go in the driveway because Noah for some odd reason is shooting hoops at almost 11pm. I'm not even gonna question him.

     "Bye bye Moo! I'll see you tomorrow?" I ask "yeah definitely bye!" She answers and opens the car door to leave. I give a quick wave to her and Noah seems to look up and wave as well.

     I start driving home but I decide to keep the music off and just think. Honestly it's been a good day, I got to get a closer bond with Moo which was really nice. Eventually I pull up to my apartment and get out of the car.

      As I get inside I here something crash. "ALEX ARE YOU OKAY?!" I yell nervously. "IM FINE I JUST DROPPED MY SUITCASE!" He yelled back to me. I walk into the guest room to see he fell as well. I burst out laughing looking at him.

    "Hey it's not funny bitch." He pouts on the floor. "I'd beg to differ." I laugh out. I stick my hand out offering to help him out but he just hits my hand away. He gets up and picks his things up and drags it to the front door. "So you wanna watch a movie before you leave or would you like to sleep?" I question him.

     "How about a movie I can sleep on the plane." He says I chuckle a bit at his remark and I pull up the first movie recommended, which just so happens to be Twilight. "Alex buckle up for we're watching twilight." I laugh as he comes to the couch with popcorn.

      "Oh no not Robert Patterson" he jokes along. Once he sits I start the movie.

-Time Skip After movie-

"Alex come on it's 1 am you need to sleep." I tell him and basically drag him to his room. "fine fine whatever, goodnight bitch." he tells me and shouts the door in my face. "RUDE BITCH." I shout at him laughing. I get to my room and get ready for bed. I turn on sounds of rain on Spotify and set a timer for it to turn off in 30 minutes. I lay down and as soon as my head hits the pillow. I'm out.

A/n: sorry for not updating I was gonna write yesterday but my dad and I watched Twilight instead lol. Anyways have a great day love you and this is Doozer #1224 signing off for the day
Word count: 1489