4. Ipad kid

-Y/n P.O.V-

       I look at chat to see a lot of mixed reactions
<wait who's Y/n?>
<YOOOO HELLO GUYS>
<welcome Y/n>
<ugh of course it's not Karl>
<ew who are they>
<where's Karl?>
<wow your very pretty/handsome>
<are you guys dating?>

        I'm surprised I'm not getting to much hate but the hate I do get I brush off. "So guys this is Y/n they are my sibling  and if you send them any hate I will track you down." Quackity introduced me to the chat. I do little jazz hands and wave.

      "Hey guys how are you all today?" I ask as I see chat spamming how they were. "Well today as you can tell we're gonna do a cooking stream." I explain to them.

      "Yes we are, we're gonna be making quesadillas and we'll probably do a Q&A later on."

<Time skip to half way done the stream>

       "Okay now that we are waiting for the meat to cook ask some questions on my story and we'll answer them." Big.Q says to the audience while I'm at the stove making sure nothing burns.

      "Question one, who's older." Big.Q asks reading it from the replies to his story. "That would be me." I answer the question

      "Next question who is more of an iPad kid?" He reads out another question

      "That would be Q over here you should have seen him as a kid." I laugh while he rolls his eyes.

     "Next, are you both fluent in Spanish? Oh yeah we both are Y/n is even fluent in ASL and Italian." Quackity answers right away

      " Sì, è vero, parlò fluentemente inglese, spagnolo, ASL e italiano." I say in Italian to everyone's confusion. (Translates to yes it's true I do speak fluent English Spanish ASL and Italian)

      "Uhhh wellll I have no idea what they just said but I hope it's pg 13." Quackity laughs. I look over at chat to see how they reacted

<wait what did you say>
<woah that's hot>
<speak more in Italian>
<guys she said 'yes it's true I do speak fluent English Spanish ASL and Italian'>

I start laughing at the comments. "Beh, visito che voi come me parlate in italiano forse io farò et il resto dello stream. O tal vez deberíra cambiar al españgol en su lugar." I reply to all the comments. (It translates to Well since you like when I speak Italian maybe I will for the rest of the stream. Or maybe I'll switch to Spanish instead.)

Quackity just sits there confused as I just laugh at him and chat. Chat was going insane saying that was hot or that they hated it and more. We decide to move on to something else instead.

We continue answering questions and laughing at chat. It was honestly really really fun I enjoy streaming. We finished up stream and said goodbye to chat.

"So how'd you enjoy the stream Y/n?" Quackity questions as he's eating his quesadilla since they were actually good since I was there to watch over the process.

"It was really fun I really enjoyed it." I reply taking a bite from my food. Honestly I will miss Alex a lot as much as we poke fun at each other I love him so much. "I'm going to miss you when you leave Q." I tell him solemnly. "Yeah I'm gonna miss you to but I have to get back to college." He answers sadly "yeah I know I know but it still sucks." I reply

After dinner we decide to go to his room and play on his PC for a bit, we're playing water boy and fire girl when Quackity gets a call. "Yeah what's up Karl?" He answers. I just sit there letting him talk then he logs out of our game and boots up Minecraft. I just sit there letting him do his thing. "Y/n I'm sorry but I have to log into the SMP they need my help for something quickly." He explains to me while he's muted on discord. "Yeah no it's fine help them out." I say getting up to go to the living room.

I pull up twitch to see who's live and I see Eret is live on the SMP ohhhh funnn he's super cool I like them. I turn on his stream for a bit. As I sit there a little time goes by and quackity comes out to go to the bathroom I'm assuming. I have a spur of the moment idea and decide to go to his room.

I sit on the chair and to my luck the SMP is still open. I start walking around and seeing where I am, I think I'm in the holy land...? I decided to write in chat.

<hey Eret!>
<oh hi Quackity I'm live btw>
<actually not quackity His sibling here Y/n>
<oh well hi Y/n!!!>
<your streams are really poggerz>
<aww thx!>

       After the little conversation Quackity comes back in "hey I need the computer back please I'm almost done I promise." He says not even mad I was on the PC I think he's just distracted.

      As I head back to the living room I pull up Twitter and follow Eret and Awesamdude since he was online as well.

A/n: woooooo another chapter pogggg have a good day guys this is Doozer #1224 signing out for the day :D

Word count:914