7.Tickles

-Y/n P.O.V-
-a few hours later-

It's been about 2 ish hours since Moo came down and we were all just vibing. Noah Megan and I have been playing Mario on the NES taking turns. It's about 6 o'clock right now and currently It's my turn to play.

I was focusing on passing this stupid water level so I didn't bother listening to the brown siblings. I could hear faint whispers but that's it. As I'm trying to dodge a cheep-cheep I feel a pair of arms pull my arms back behind me while another pair starts tickling me.

"HEY WHAT THE-" I yell shocked but then I start laughing because of the tickling. I look down to realize Megan is tickling me.

"MEGAN GE-GET OFF M-ME!" I yell between laughs. She is laughing herself while tickle attacking me. She continues tickling me for about 15 seconds until she calms down. I don't realize that the pair of arms that grab my arms, we're still holding me.

"What the hell was that for?!?!" I laugh out not really mad. "I felt like it." Megan also laughs while going back to her previous spot on the couch. "By the way Noah you can let go of them." She says as an afterthought.

I then realize that the arms are still holding me. I look over my shoulder to see Noah giggling while resting his forehead on the back of my neck. He lifts his head and looks at me giving me a lopsided smile tilting his head a smidge. We just look at one another smiling for 5 seconds, until I realize just how close we are. Our faces are about 5 inches apart.

I feel a sudden rush of warmth spread up my face and my heart starts beating a bit quicker then before. I break eye contact and look down trying to hide the blush. We both laugh a bit as he lets go of my arms and gives me a lopsided hug. Since he's still behind me it's a hug from behind. One arm draped on my shoulder as the other one is under my other arm near my rib cage. He hugs me for a second then backs away going to the kitchen.

After that I'm still quite flustered but I decide to just pick up the controller I dropped at some point.

"I'm going to tell sparkz about what happened." I hear Megan say in a teasing tone. "What's there to talk about nothing happened." I try to pretend nothing happened. "Mhmmmmm sureee you definitely didn't start blushing when seeing the small streamer close to you. Not at all." Moo cooed out teasing me even more. I can tell she doesn't particularly care and just wants to bug me.

"Hush up child. There's nothing to talk about Noah and I just met we're just friends." I mumble while going back to the game. I had obviously died but I still restart the level no matter how annoying it is.

I finally completed the level after dying twice. "WOOOOO LETS GOOOOO!!!" I shout in rejoice. Moo looks up from Twitter to congratulated me. "Why are we cheering?" I hear the soft voice that belong to none other then Foolish ask while walking back into the room. "Oh I finally beat the dumb water level." I beam looking over to him. "Oh nice nice. Anyways Mom wanted me to ask if you wanted to stay for dinner?" He added.

"I don't want to impose I can go home." I say shyly not wanting to interrupt their time as a family.

"No no it's no imposition mom said you are more then welcome to stay." He stated. "Well if you guys are sure..." I muttered.

"YES COOL CMON!!" He jumps excitedly. He pulls on my arm and drags me to the kitchen. "Noah noah slow down." I say tugging at his sleeve. Suddenly he stops in his tracks and turns to face me. Not being ready for the sudden change in speed I hit into him. "Umph." We both say at the same time. As I go to pull away I feel his arms snake around my back and hug me. I'm very hesitant at first but I hug back. After a bit of the hug he pulls away and goes back to dragging me to the kitchen.

Sorry for such a short chapter and such a long wait I haven't been doing to well recently. I'm going to try and write more. I'm really sorry. Hope you all have a great day/night this is doozer #1224 signing out for the day. HUP 2 3 4

Word count: 734