10. A Little Help From My Friends

-Y/n P.O.V-
-After work-

I quickly shut the door to my car and put the key in the ignition. I lay my head on the steering wheel taking in a few breaths, work was hard. It got to loud in the kids class and it got overwhelming. I took a break but had to finish. I held it in for to long a tear rolled down my cheek as my breathing got shallow, my vision getting a bit blurry I shut my eyes firmly for a second. I opened my eyes and rummaged for my phone in my back pack. I quickly called Moo but she wasn't answering me, I went to call Alex but it's late for him so I reframed. More tears started to roll down my cheeks quicker some falling on my phone screen. My breaths getting really really thin I started hyperventilating and I clicked on the first contact I could find.

It rang twice before the call was picked up. "Hello?" The voice picked up in confusion. I couldn't answer my breaths getting in the way. "Um I'm sort of streaming do you need something Y/n" Noah's voice rang again. Crap. He's streaming without thinking I hung up. I shut my eyes again trying to not start sobbing loudly I tried focusing on my breaths but I couldn't.

-Foolish P.O.V-

Y/n just hung up on me.... chat got confused as to who called. "Okay chat I'll be right back I'm gonna go fill my bottle and do something quickly um here you can have dream cam again" I quickly set the cut out dream on my chair and grab my bottle. As soon as I leave the room I call back Y/n. They pick up after 3 rings. "Hey, hey are you okay?" I asked quietly. No answer all I hear is quick breaths "okay Y/n If you can't speak can you type? Message me what's happened" I tell them. I wait a second only hearing their shallow breaths. I receive a message from them

I cant breath

Crap. "Okay Y/n can you just focus on my voice listen to it and count your fingers okay? Just do that don't think about anything else just focus on me and counting." I asked them to do. I ramble about the stuff mama foolish made for us today and what happened on stream. I heard Y/n's breathing go back to normal

"Y/n? Are you okay?" I asked again hoping maybe for an answer

"I th-think so." Their voice came through their voice cracking and tired. "I'm glad, do you want to tell me what happened?" I questioned a bit hesitantly. "I- um I got overwhelmed a-at work" they said in a whisper. "That's understandable go home N/n go and lay down. I'll see if me and Ems can bring you something in a bit okay." I asked as I quickly go downstairs to see if Emily is there.

"No no Noah you don't have to I'm fine this is stupid don't worry about me." They quickly spoke almost nervous. "Hey no it's not stupid now get home while me and Ems get ready okay?" I answered. "Okay.....I'll see you soon...." they said hesitantly. "Bye dear see you soon." I spoke and hung up.

I run back upstairs to my stream. I throw cut out dream off my chair and unmute the mic. "Hey chat I'm sorry it took so long but something important came up and I need to go." I quickly said looking at my second monitor to find someone to raid. I saw Phil was live and got ready to raid him. "I'll see you maybe tomorrow chat! Have a good day bye bye." The raid went through and I got up to go see Em.

I went to her room and knocked. I heard a come in from the other side. I opened the door, "Hey Emily are you busy?" I quickly asked talking quicker then usual. "Uh....no not really, why? What do you need?" She answered confused. "Basically Y/n had a panic attack and I want to help and I wanna bring them something but I don't know what and I also said I may bring you and we'll I need help. " I spewed out quickly but I think she understood.