2. New Friends

-Y/n P.O.V-

        *RINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG* "AHH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST SHUT UP" I huff out mad at my alarm. I pull my arm out of my blanket and shut the alarm off. I get up throwing the blanket off me, I walk to my dresser and pick a presentable yet comfortable outfit for work. I decided on this.

(Something along these lines or whatever you want idc)

I throw the clothes into the bathroom and take a quick shower before I have to leave. After my shower I tie my hair into a messy bun. I walk out and put my dirty clothes in the hamper and grab my phone and headphones. I put on a Born this way by Lady Gaga because it's really hype and gives great vibes.

I grab a draw string bag and put my charger sketch book and lunch in it for work. As I'm putting in an apple I hear a groggy "good morning"

"Oh look who it is, Good morning Alex. I'm guessing you went to bed late." I laugh a bit at how tired and pale he looks.

"Yeaaahhh around 3am. I was working on some lore with Dream." Alex yawns out as he sits down at the island and puts his head in his hands.

"Well why don't you relax a bit and talk with friends. Try not to mess up your sleep schedule even more dumbass." I try suggesting. Alex can be very dumb and forgets stuff but I love him anyways. "Plus you leave in 3 days dude. I want to spend time with you before you go back home, and I can't do that if your awake all night and sleeping during the day." I remind him

"Okay okay I'll try to stay up. Now go to work nimrod." He basically pushes me out the room.

Ugh he's such a dumbass. Now that I'm outside because SOMEONE basically yeeted me out I start walking to my work. I think I teacher a group of teens landscapes today and a group of kids some pottery. This should be a pretty simple day since I only have to scheduled classes. I continue walking since my work place is only 2 blocks away.

-Time Skip-

             Finally it's the end of my 2nd class and I start to pack my bag so I can head home. As I'm packing my phone and charger I head the door open as our little bell goes off singling someone walked in. I put down my bag and head to the front room. I see two girls that look familiar. I take a second look and I realize, they're the girls from Tim Hortons, I think it was Megan and Emily..?

"Hi guys welcome to Blossoming artists how can we help you on this fine day?" I question doing my normal welcoming. "Hello there! We were looking to see if you guys had any pottery painting sessions. And if you take walk ins?" The girl I'm pretty sure was named Megan asked.

"Yeah of course we have all kinds of different sessions for that. If you follow me we can get you guys a session and you guys can pay and come right in." I told them wanting to be as helpful as I can be. We started walking to the front desk instead of staying in the entryway. "Wait aren't you the girl we saw at Tim Hortons yesterday, wasn't your name... Y/n?" The girl with slightly dyed hair asked.

          "Yeah yeah it is, your names are Emily and Megan right?" I pointed to each as I said their names. "Yeah that's right, I'm glad to see you again." Megan stated as we got to the front desk. I booked them some time to paint their pottery I have them an hour and a half and I helped them choose what they wanted to paint. Megan chose a cow mug and Emily chose a matching mug. I showed them where everything was and taught them what they needed to know. After that I head to the back and grab me sketch book from my bag. I go back to the room with Megan and Em so I could be there if they had questions.

          I sit back down and flip to an old sketch I started for Alex, he wanted a drawing to give to his friends Sapnap and Karl. I continue the drawing for them. For Sapnap I drew a duck with Quackitys beanie and Sapnaps iconic shirt and I did the same for Karl just with Karl's sweater. I added small details like their rings, small tattoos to represent each other and more things.

            "Moo come here so I can take a picture for Twitter." Emily said, I guess Moos a nickname for Megan. That would make sense as to why they chose cows. "But the shrimps Em we can't feed them moreee." Megan jokingly replied. I laughed at their banter a bit

           "Y/n you have to agree with me the shrimps shouldn't get to much food." Moo tried getting me onto her side.  "Well you see I don't know what shrimps are soooo I'm gonna say uhh take the picture...?" I reply very confused laughing a bit. "Oh the shrimps are nothing no need to worry about it." Emily joked around. I offered to take a picture of them and they happily agreed.

            "Hey can I have your number so you can send me that picture?" Megan questioned. "Oh yeah sure Megan it's xxx-xxx-xxxx." I told her as she typed it in. "Thank you Y/n by the way you can call me Moo if you prefer." Mega- I mean Moo told me. They finished up their painting and payed. It was nice knowing that I may have some new friends considering I don't have very many. After they left my co-worker Johnathan came in so I was able to leave.

        I packed everything and went home. As I walked I decided to listen to my music and I put it on shuffle the first song that played was Rasputin. Good song. I continue walking just vibing to my songs as I get home. I unlock my door and walk in throwing my keys on the counter. I put my bag on one of the island chairs and I unpack it. I start putting the dishes in the dish rack away since SOMEONE still hasn't. As I'm putting them away I hear Quackity scream something again. I laugh a little and finish up my house work.

          As I finish it up I see that Foolish went live about an hour ago. I guess I'll go see if he's still live. To my avail he still is so I turn his live on, on my big tv. As it's on in the background I laugh at the stuff the donos are saying. I start cooking dinner for Quackity since I know if I don't he won't eat.

A/n: sorry for not updating in a while I was in exams but now it's summer so hopefully I'll be posting more often! Have a great day this is doozer #1224 signing off for the day HUP 2 3 4 :D
Word count: 1212