Chapter 6

Adora arrived outside of Catra's house and left her car. She walked up the steps and knocked on the door. Soon the door opened up revealing Catra's mother.

"You're the girl Catra talks about! I'm Mrs. Weaver," She said while she shook Adora's hand. Her comment caused Adora to blush.

"She... talks about me? Only good things right? Oh, and I'm Adora," Adora asked nervously stepping back. Catra's mother laughed.

"She can only say good things, come in!" She said moving aside for the high schooler. Adora smiled and entered her house. It was really cozy house and her attention turned to Catra. She was sitting on the couch staring at the TV. Adora started to go over but once Catra saw her she moved away.

"Did something happen?" Mrs. Weaver asked as Catra moved over to her mom.

"I'll be upstairs don't have her follow me please," Catra quickly signed before running upstairs. Mrs. Weaver sighed before looking at Adora. She knew that she couldn't let Adora upstairs but she knew that Catra wouldn't talk to her.

"She's upstairs, can you make her feel better? Please?" Mrs. Weaver asked and Adora nodded. She walked up the stairs and looked at the different rooms until she found Catra's room. She knocked on the door before facepalming. She's deaf you stupid idiot.

Adora opened the door and saw Catra crying on her bed. Adora closed the door and sat next to her.

Adora:
Catra what's wrong? Let me help

Catra:
Leave me alone

Adora:
Was it Glimmer? She can be annoying sometimes

Adora:
Just please tell me

Catra:
Why would you care? It's not like you feel the same

Adora:
Feel the same? What do you mean?

Adora gasped before locking eyes with Catra. 

Adora:
YOU LOVE ME?!!?

Catra:
I'm sorry

Adora:
For what?

Catra:
You weren't supposed to know. I ran because Glimmer kissed you

Catra:
Do you love her?

Adora:
LMAO ABSOLUTELY NOT

Catra:
Do you love me?
[Text has been deleted]

Catra:
Ok

Adora:
Are you still sad? 

Catra:
Yeah

Adora:
Why?

Catra:
Do you um feel the same? F-For me?

Adora:
Sorta

Catra:
Oh

Adora:
I don't hate you though! I just don't catch feeling easily. Can we still hang out?

Catra:
I guess. Just please don't leave me

Adora:
I'll never leave you

Adora turned her head and kissed Catra's cheek before standing up and leaving. Catra blushed and laid down with a large smile on her face. Adora walked downstairs immediately earning Mrs. Weaver's attention.

"How'd it go?"

"Great, she should feel better and if she doesn't I can text her," Adora said holding her phone up. Mrs. Weaver nodded before waving goodbye as Adora left their house. She entered her car and drove home in silence.

"Can't believe Glimmer lied to me, just to make Catra upset," Adora muttered glancing out the windows. Why would she do that? We're friends. Maybe she got jealous? But she likes Bow, it's obvious. Ugh, this is so confusing. Adora parked outside her house and stepped out of her car. 

She glanced up at the mansion in front of her before locking the car and walking up to the front door. She unlocked the door and stepped inside.

"I'm home!" She called out while taking off her shoes. Her parents own a very successful business but despite them being wealthy they don't pay attention to the her. Adora walked upstairs and sat down on her bed. She picked up her phone and called Glimmer.

"Hey, Ado-" Glimmer started but Adora cut her off.

"We need to talk,"

Glimmer was nervous to go to school. Adora told her that she knew everything and Glimmer didn't want that to jeopardize their friendship. She just wanted Catra out of the picture. She got off the bus and saw Catra with Adora. It didn't work? Damn, gotta try harder.

"Hey, Adora!" Glimmer said going over to her friend. Adora turned her head and her smile fell when she recognized Glimmer.

"Glimmer," She responded as Catra hid behind her tall friend. 

"Sorry about yesterday I didn't mean it." Glimmer lied as Adora's expression softened.

"Thank you, come on we don't want to be late," Adora said holding Catra's hand and directing her inside. Glimmer's face turned sour as she followed the two in the school. I need her out of the picture. She just took Adora away from us.

During ELA, Catra was writing in her diary again. Glimmer tried to sneak some peeks in but Catra had the book angled so she couldn't see it. Catra didn't want to sit next to Glimmer ever since Glimmer looked through her diary. She didn't trust her. 

The period ended and the two girls left. Glimmer watched as Catra still scribbled more words into her diary. Why does she write like she's running out of time? Who is she, Alexander Hamilton? Glimmer nudged Catra causing her to look up. She tilted her head before Glimmer snatched her diary and ran. Glimmer knew Catra didn't know the school as well as she did so she hid on the roof.

"Now what are you writing about?" Glimmer muttered flipping open the diary.

Tw: Attempt of suicide

Final Divorce Day
She's gone. He has her now and it's all my fault. My sister is gone and it's all my fault. Father was right, I shouldn't have been born. I was a mistake. Tomorrow at the bridge, don't forget.

Glimmer's eyes widened as she flipped through the next page. She tried to commit suicide...

Death Day
I'm at the bridge. I can see the sunset in front of me, it's so pretty. The beach below is empty but the waves seemed to sparkle. A pretty crystal blue. I need to stop getting sidetracked. Nobody is here, it's just me. The sun has set and the moon rose. I can't see cars, it's time. I'm sorry...

"Entrapta," Glimmer finished.

You Can't Talk, Why? - Catradora (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें