Last Chapter

Catra soon pulled away.

"How long did this take?" She signed slowly, making sure Adora can recognize the letters she was saying.

"Over month," Adora signed back with a proud smile on her face. Catra got too excited and started signing fast.

"Thank you so much! I'm so happy to have someone like you in my life!" Catra signed as Adora stood dumbfounded.

"Too fass," Adora signed as Catra titled her head.

"Fast," Catra signed correcting Adora's mistake.

"Sorry I got too excited lol," Catra said smiling embarrassingly. Her cheeks turned red as she started to sign slower.

"Thank you so much! I'm so happy to have someone like you in my life!" Catra signed slower than before. Adora blushed dark red as she looked down.

"That warms my heart... thank you." Adora signed before noticing Glimmer recording from the stairs. Adora stuck her tongue out at her earning Catra's attention. She turned to the stairs and waved towards Glimmer.

"So when's this date?" Glimmer teased wiggling her eyebrows. Adora brushed her comment off before facing Catra again.

"My house?" Adora signed and Catra nodded even though she didn't know why they were moving settings. Adora took Catra's hands and led her to her car. The two drove off to Adora's house in silence. Adora was beyond excited but Catra was beyond puzzled.

The car stopped outside of Adora's house and they got out. Adora led Catra into her house and upstairs into her bedroom. Catra looked down and noticed there were six boxes on the floor.

"What are these?" Catra signed accidentally bumping into a box. Adora closed the door and sat down in front of Catra.

"Sit down first," Adora signed and Catra sat down. She looked down at the boxes and noticed the boxes had numbers written on them.

"Ok, so I have gifts for you. And you can pick which one you want." Adora signed.

"If you ask me I like the sex one." Adora signed proudly pointing to the sixth box. Catra's face became dark red as she looked away.

"It's six, Adora. Not sex," She signed back nervously. Adora's eyes widened as she chuckled nervously.

"My bad, still new to this." Catra nodded and picked up the sixth box. Adora's eyes seemed to light up as Catra took the ribbon off of it. Catra opened the lid and picked up the box that was resting inside.She took the wrapper off the box before flipping it over.

A hearing aid.

"This for me?!" Catra signed with tears in her eyes. Adora nodded.

"Yea!" She signed as Catra opened the box. She placed the lid on the floor and took the hearing aid out. Slowly, she slipped the hearing aid in her ear and turned it on.

"Does it work? I was nervous to buy it since I did research earlier and it said for fully deaf people it won't work. It was worth it anyway, my family wouldn't notice the money I spent on that." Adora rambled while moving her hands around. She does that when she's really focused on something.

"I can hear you! My hearing got better from this thing!" Catra signed happily.

"Your voice is so hot," She added while smirking. Adora blushed and looked down as Catra held back a chuckle.

"That's it? Haha, the first thing you say is my voice is hot." Adora said smiling like a dork afterward. Catra nodded before taking out her phone and playing a random song from YouTube.

"I owe my life to you right now," Catra signed when she heard the music.

"It's ok, don't worry about it."

"But-"

"Catra relax. My family is rich, you didn't see me drag you into a mansion?!" Adora asked emphasizing the word, mansion. Catra nodded before taking the hearing aid out. She stared at it before looking up at Adora.

"I owe everything to you. Is there anything I can do for you?" Catra signed before putting the hearing aid back in her ear.

"You can go on multiple dates with me?" Adora asked confident yet nervously. Catra's eyes widened as her cheeks turned pink.

"That works, I'm down." She signed before Adora hugged her.

"I love you," She said as Catra hugged her back. The pulled away and Catra rubbed her arm.

"I don't mean to sound childish but can you teach me how to talk? I never bothered to try since I wouldn't have been able to hear myself." Catra signed, immediately looking down when she finished.

"Yeah! I'd be happy to help!" Adora said as Catra's eyes widened.

"Really?!" She signed and Adora nodded again.

"Yeah, do you want to start now?" Adora offered standing up and offering Catra her hand. The brunette grabbed Adora's hand and the blonde hoisted her up.

"I'd love to,"

Heya! This was intended to be more of a short story while I can get more motivation to write longer stories. I hope you enjoyed, even though it was pretty fast paced, and have a great day! I'll see you in another book ✌