Moving On...

I smirked, "Simple. I wasn't an extra."

The entire group frowned in unison, but it was my Valkyrie that came to the obvious conclusion, "You took someone's place."

I nodded, "Sha, yes."

"Who," Clarke demanded, her eyes turning to ice as her protective side emerged.

"The girl Okteivia mistook me for the first time we met," I replied. "A girl named Mary, I believe."

"Is she still alive," Clarke narrowed her eyes at me.

I scoffed, "Of course! I don't kill without reason, Clarke. She is alive, but I have had to keep her imprisoned because she was verbally abusing my Riders. I have brought her here to be released back into your custody."

"You're returning her to us," Octavia couldn't hide her surprise.

"I am. There is no reason to keep Mary as my prisoner as my identity has been revealed," I told them. "None of you are prisoners, Okteivia. If you so desired, you would be permitted to leave, but once you did, I could no longer guarantee your safety. If any Trikru took offense in your presence or if captured or killed by the Ripas or Maunon, I cannot help you."

"So, if I wanted to go looking for my brother, I could," Octavia pressed.

"You could, but you wouldn't find him. Belomi kom Skaikru is my prisoner and awaiting judgment."

"What?!" Octavia jumped to her feet, and Deke entered in a flash with sword drawn.

I held my hand to stay his sword, looked at Octavia with a cold gaze, "Belomi kom Skaikru assaulted and attempted to kill me. My guard witnessed the attack. Reivon en Klark can attest to how badly I was injured. He cannot and will not go unpunished. Our laws are clear in this, and because of my station, death is the most likely outcome."

Octavia's feet went out from under her, and she collapsed back onto her chair. The stricken look on her face pulled at my heart, but I could not relent on this matter. The man-child had tried to kill me, and only my concern for Raven kept me from killing him then and there.

"Is there nothing we can do to persuade you otherwise," Clarke asked, having gone and wrapped her arms around Octavia in comfort. "Bellamy is the only family she has left."

"You banished him, Klark. He is no longer your people or your concern," I coldly replied and then relented, "The truth is that I have yet to decide what I will do."

"Why is that," Wells asked.

I smirked, cocking my head to the side, "If I knew, then the decision would be known, wouldn't it."

"I suppose."

"Heda," Deke spoke up, drawing my attention back to him.

I straightened, "My apologies, Deke. You can tell Ben and Danyel they may return to their duties before you resume your post."

"Sha, Heda," Deke bowed his head and stepped outside for a moment before returning to my side.

"You said earlier that you had ideas of how we could use our time," Raven spoke up. "What did you mean?"

"Your survival is dependent on Heda," I began. "Thanks to that week of training Okteivia en Murfi helped me with; I was able to show that Skaikru has potential. Now, we take it a step further. For those who didn't show interest in becoming a hunter or gona, volunteers will come to speak and explain their trades. From there, they may try their hand at any that interest them. Those that wish to continue hunter and gona training may. I would also suggest learning our language and culture. Perhaps a class or, depending on how many volunteers I have, a mentorship."