Aiden and Aru, The Fight (Part 2)

So I'm back...again.....*if you didn't know before that the following has COG spoilers, you now know*   

Previously

I guess Aru let curiosity get the best of her because she turned to face a mirror, suddenly all the color in her face disappeared and she looked desperate. "Mom!" she cried, if I didn't know something was wrong before, I know now; I rushed to the front, where Aru stood.

She suddenly jumped back, spun Vajra out to full length, and brought it down on.....me? Yep, she brought it down on me; luckily I brought out my scimitars just before Shah killed me..... Wow, that's messed up.

Anyways, she turns to look at the mirror again, and I was smart enough to realize that it was the root of the problem. I grab her by the shoulder and try to shake some sense into her -quite literally- and told her that what she was seeing isn't real and that the place was playing tricks on her.

 When that didn't seem to work, I used my hypnotic voice on her, because that was the only thing I thought would work; and it did... until it didn't and then everything went absolutely wrong.

Aru suddenly lurched back, and tackled me by pushing up Vajra; all I could do was to use my scimitar to defend myself.

 I was at a loss, I didn't know what was happening; my mind was addled with so many things, I couldn't think straight. Aru was attacking me because of that stupid mirror, and I can't attack her cause I don't want to hurt her.

I tried yelling at her to stop (as if noise is the answer), I told her she doesn't know what she's doing, but did she listen.....(I'll give you a hint.... NO!)

All of a sudden, Vajra started to go Supernova (by that I mean, glow really really bright). Aru then tackled me (yet again, is anyone really surprised at this point?) in a very STRONG and PAINFUL uppercut, I WAS THROWN AGAINST A PILLAR WITH SUCH FORCE THAT IT CRACKED. Also, she broke my scimitar, HOW DO YOU BREAK A SCIMITAR?! [A/N The poor boy is having a bad day, I mean, he was beaten up by a girl he had a crush on, who was having her mind messed with because she looked at a mirror.] [Aiden: I don't have a crush on anyone, stop making things up!]

Finally, Mini had the good sense to put a shield around Aru so that she won't try killing anyone else (would have been NICE if she did that earlier). [Aiden: Sorry if that sounded snarky Mini, I was angry and upset. Mini: It's fine, I understand]

I think reached my breaking point, by that I mean, I think I broke my back and cracked my skull. Do you know what I wanted to do when all that happened? I wanted to take a nice long nap and forget that all of this ever happened, but it happened, and I was fuming. I picked myself up (I actually forced myself up, but picking myself up sounds graceful).

 I looked at my one remaining scimitar and was filled with a newfound fury as I marched back toward the potatoes.

So I'm gonna leave you hanging there for now. How'd you like it so far?