Lost in Time -3

it's been years... or like a year. idk. i did warn you and i really did want to finish this but i kinda lost motivation ig. its also been an AGE since ive read the books but since this is like an AU of sorts that isn't gonna be a huge problem i suppose.  To all the lovely people waiting (u probably forgot and thats for the best) i love you sm for reading what i put out. <33

..

"I hope you're all happy with yourselves, getting into a fight in the middle of the street like thugs," Boo squawked, flapping his wings in distress," And with yourselves no less... I don't know what to say."

"In our defence," Brynne started," they were being creeps."

"Yeah," I ventured," these guys were all like, we are offering you the ulTimaTe PriVilAGe of helping us."

"I actually said blessed with the opportunity to TEMPORARILY serve us," the crazy dude who was apparently Arjuna offered pleasantly.

Brynne snorted. I rolled my eyes.

"You see what I'm talking about?" I waved my hand in the air as if making a point," A bunch of random shirtless men in clothes from another century were standing outside my house/museum spouting nonsense, what was I supposed to think?"

Boo sighed and lead the whole group to the frankly gigantic mirror we have in the museum lobby, "Do you see yourselves? Are you seeing this? Tell me you're seeing this."

Yeah, we didn't look too pretty. Mini, Brynne and I'd just automatically chosen our past selves as our targets I suppose and Rudy and Aiden dealt with the the other two (I use the term dealt very loosely). We held off fine (ish) because we were equally matched in the way of weapons (not in training though HA, if we were not as small and fast as we were we'd be dust by now). Looking in the mirror could see exactly how bad it went (for us), my hair was fried, my skin had weird marks and stung to the touch, and my limbs felt heavy like I was walking through water.

 The rest of the potatoes didn't look much better.

"You ALL are lucky I stopped you before someone DIED!" Boo flapped.

"I don't think we would have died," Bhima muttered," that sounds rather extreme."

Easy for them to say. The Pandavas (them not us) looked as right as rain, barely phased, just a few nicks and scratches, some light electrocution, nothing serious. I wanna wack them in the head with GoGo a couple times, just a little thunk-thunk-thunk would do them all some good.

Brynne was thinking it too apparently because I head her voice in my head," Don't you wanna just cause these dudes some bodily harm? Because I do."

"Who said that?" all the Pandavas (not us) said in unison.

"Huh?" Aiden, Rudy, and Boo looked around confused.

Mini, Brynne and I shot each other a look. They can hear us.

Puts this in front of you and runs away

question: do you have a weird out of pocket random hobby? if you do what is it?