Lost in Time - Prologue

Me: Guess what, I procrastinated and didn't write the prologue like I was supposed to a week ago. (In my defense, my laptop was taken away from me)

You *with heavy sarcasm*: We would have never guessed

So I'm sorry for the late update, I'm writing a lot of emails for school and I just didn't get enough time for this. But without further ado, here's your prologue... (it may not qualify as a prologue, but it's a bunch of words if it makes you feel any better. Who needs labels anyways?)

The Sleeper had somehow traveled to the past and he was certain it had something to do with the darned cube he found in his travel bag (It opened a portal which he went through, out of curiosity). Unfortunately for him, the Pandavas were also there, and no it wasn't his daughter and her friends, it was the original Pandavas.

 The Sleeper tried going through his Spellbook and using his spells to get away, but since he didn't know how he got here for certain, he couldn't leave...  The spells he cast did nothing but cause some... uh, calamities. Of course, the Pandavas thought he was up to no good (as usual, even in another life they can't seem to butt out) Now since their delusional minds were made, they came to fight him. 

*insert long fight*  [A/N: Sorry, I don't do fight scenes (not that talented or patient). Arjuna is probably using his bow and arrow, Bhima is strong, and the Sleeper uses his magic except he's a bit weak after using the spellbook. Use your imagination guys.]

The Sleeper fumbled with the cube in a desperate attempt to leave and a portal finally appeared, the Sleeper bolted towards it so fast, you almost hear him cry for his mother (in his defense, these were ADULT Pandavas, who were trained well, with their powers fully accessible, and he wasn't at full strength) The Pandavas ran after him, following him through the portal.

So that was my Prologue (kinda). It's a bad prologue, I'll admit (it's also very short) but at least you now know what happens in the past! I'm going to ask a question each time I upload, so I have something to work for (if that makes sense?) I'll try to update weekly so that you won't have to wait too long. Super sorry about the late post.

Question: What's your favorite song? (I have loads, but I relate to "jealousy, jealousy" by Olivia Rodrigo on a personal level)

- Sky