Lost in Time -2

Okay, okay ik I'm late. Don't be mad. Please..

"Who are you?", I asked, all the laughter drained out of my voice. "Who are you and how did you find us?"

My fingertips instantly reached for Vajra, which came alive in my hands in a bolt of fury. The guy with the big mouth looked momentarily stunned... which made me doubt myself for a moment. That was until I saw how his eyes flashed with recognition.

"Where did you get that?"

I was getting frazzled, why was this dude asking weird questions? "Why don't you answer mine first?"

The man gritted his teeth, "I already told you who we were, why don't you tell me how you came across a celestial weapon that looks exactly like Vajra?"

"What on earth are you going on about? That is Vajra! We are the Pandavas! So quit your yapping and tell us who you really are!", Brynne spat.

"Okay that's it", Aiden said and brought out his scimitars," light 'em up Shah"

Aru tapped Vajra to Aiden's scimitars and watched the warm golden glow shimmer across the blade.

"Last chance, who in the multiverse are you?"

"Shah, I really don't think you're gonna make them admit that they're the sleeper's goons" Aiden supplied.

"Fair enough" Aru nodded. "You know what to do Brynne, you're up"

Smirking, Brynne charged, whirling Gogo around and lett- uh... What?

Brynne was on the ground, lying flat on her back, hair splayed across her face in a mess. The Potatoes looked across at the group and there, another man, stood there swinging... Gogo? But.. how? Brynne still had Gogo with her, clutched to her chest, so how is there a duplicate?

"Oookayy... freaky, Mini I think now would be a good time to put up one of those force field things" Rudy muttered

"Oh, right, on it" Mini said as she pulled up her Death Danda compact, successfully pulling up a shield around them all.

Those men seemed really angry now, with the weirdo guy who was talking complete nonsense serving us intense ✨lOoKs✨. Like, seriously, what is he trying to get across?

"So.. you have our celestial weapons huh, no matter, you're no match for us anyways. Just a bunch of little children, not to mention mostly girls, what do you think you can accomplish against the mighty Pandavas?" Weirdo guy smouldered.

"It isn't the 19th century anymore, you misogynistic creep " Aru countered, "it is now widely acknowledged that girls can do whatever we want, including beating up you poor saps"

...

Arjuna (mutters to himself): These children, honestly. Just, wow.

...super short chapter that was in my drafts for forever. Yeah. Kay hope you enjoyed.