Lost in Time -1

And I'm back!! I think I'm making Arjuna's character based on Apollo, cause it kinda works? I don't know, what do you think? This is a very short chapter, but I wanted to post something so... Oh well! Enjoy!!

Arjuna

We walked out into a strange land; in fact, strange is an understatement. The buildings were different, made of weird material, but I spotted one building that looked similar to the ones I've seen before (okay it wasn't exactly similar, but it bore a slight resemblance). A group of children walked out of the building and I had the brilliant idea of asking them for assistance. The conversation went a bit like this:

ME *very politely*: Hello children, we are in dire need of assistance, and so you are all are blessed with the opportunity of serving us Pandavas!!

Bhima *whispers to me*: Temporarily

ME *corrects myself*: Temporarily.

[Now two of the girls in the group starts laughing as if I  said something stupid]

Tall Girl: I'm sorry, it's just too funny *doubles over in laughter*

Girl with a braid *while giggling and snorting*: Pandava brothers; what a joke!

Tall Girl: And listen to this, blessed with the opportunity to serve *snorts and falls down laughing*

At this point, I figured these girls were mentally ill and the other children were probably taking care of them... I was wrong.

Aru

We were headed out for ice cream as we were bored and Boo canceled our classes today (which might I say is really weird). Anyways on our way out, a couple of people dressed in... well very traditional, (old) Indian pants- yeah, just pants, I know- and were holding weapons. I assumed that they were cosplaying for the museum; I have no idea why the museum would need cosplayers, but it's that, or they were very eager for Halloween (I also fully acknowledge the fact that they might be part of the Sleepers army, but that seems unlikely). We stayed clear of them regardless until one dude started talking to us, he said something about us being bLEsSeD to seRvE the Pandavas. 

Byynne: *shouting from the distance* No Aru, you've got it wrong, we were "blessed" with the oPpUrTuNiTy to serve the "Pandavas", HAHAha HA!

Exactly; Brynne and I shared ONE look, and burst into fits of laughter. Mini and Aiden were glancing at these people worriedly, but I just couldn't look at them anymore without laughing, I'm sure Brynne felt the same way. 

Now, these men were looking at us like we were growing a second head, which is when I got a baaaad feeling about these guys. I immediately stopped laughing and straightened up to look them in the eye (which was hard cause these guys were TALL, they were also insanely good-looking for some reason, which is an obvious red flag).

"Who are you?", I asked, all the laughter drained out of my voice. "Who are you and how did you find us?"

And I'm gonna stop there. I'll post the next one soon cause I already have it sorta written out. I realize my writing style is all over the place, and that word vomit is all I'm really good for but I hope you all enjoy it!

Question: What are you currently reading and how do you like it so far? [I'm reading KOTLC Legacy, by Shannon Messenger and I'm loving it!]