Aru and Aiden, The Fight (Part 3)

Woah, I've put this one off for a while now haven't I ?? Ah well, at least I'm finishing it (scratch that) adding a tiNy part now. This has been sitting in my drafts for literal ages, and it's barely 100 words. I was planning to finish it before I post it... I am waaay too busy though, and I really wanted to post something. And look at that, my intro is bigger than the story... "sighs in disappointment" 

Previously

I wanted to take a nice long nap and forget that all of this ever happened, but it happened, and I was fuming. I picked myself up (I actually forced myself up, but picking myself up sounds graceful). I looked at my one remaining scimitar and was filled with a newfound fury as I marched back toward the potatoes.

Aru seemed to come back to her senses but at that point, I couldn't care less. I cut her off when she tried to apologize, barely listening to a thing she said and started yelling at her. Now you might be thinking, "Hey Aiden, that's not cool! She was apologizing!", well I'm sorry but...*takes a DEEP breath* 

I was disorientated from being thrown at a pillar, OKAY! Besides, I didn't say anything mean, I was just... yelling out advice.

While we were bickering about the things we could lose, Aru's face took on an edge while going on about all the things -people- she's lost. I almost retorted with the fact that my dad left my mom... almost. But I remembered that the person who brought me through it, the person who gave me hope... was Aru, and I'll always admire her for it.

I looked at her, calmer now, "We'd lose hope. We'd lose hope that any of it could change, or that any of this awful stuff happened for a reason"

If Aru was going to say anything back, I'd never know cause right then Mini came and broke us apart," Guys! Enough! We have to move - NOW!"

...sorry it's so friggin SHORT!! You guys just wait till April. I'll be back. This is just a... Idk where I was going with that. 

Question: What is the name of your favorite chocolate bar (I think mine would be Twix)