3

When Shota opened the door he expected no one to notice. He's spent years perfecting this entrance and no one has noticed him before, at least one the first day. Once he looks in the room he immediately makes eye contact with a boy, Midoriya of all people.

He continued to shuffle into the room, just behind the podium, still keeping contact with the problem child. They both blinked at roughly the same time, so the kid finally spoke up about him. "Umm guys?"

Multiple things happened at once and Shota can remember them all as if they happened yesterday.

Yaoyorozu finally noticed him.

Most of the class turned to Midoriya or quieted their conversations.

Bakugo whipped his head to stare at Midoriya with so much hatred and surprise in his eyes Eraserhead, the Eraserhead who never slept and would expel most of his students he ever had, felt a shiver go down his spine.

"Is that our teacher?" If the class didn't see him before, they definitely did now. Everyone sat upright in their seats, waiting for him to start talking.

"Hello. I'm Aizawa Shota, your homeroom teacher. Take one of the training uniforms and go out to the field. You have 6 minutes or you're explelled."

There was a moment of silence, a pause where you could drop a needle and it would have echoed.

Then he turned and left, resuliting in screaming coming from the other side. He smirked, basking in the glory of the students realizing he wasn't lying.

He quickly got to the field, five minutes early, just enough time to think about the Midoriya kid. If Nezu was keeping an eye on him then he would know the kid noticed him right away. He would also know that no one really talked to him. He wasn't worried about that though, he could make people talk to him, and with how social everyone else is they would eventually talk to him.

He was, however, worried about Bakugo. Bakugo hadn't noticed Midoriya before he spoke up, and was subsequently pissed. And not just pissed, pissed . This, was a problem.

--

Five minutes later the purple kid came, late. He didn't notice he was late, having casually walked through the doorway.

"Mineta Minoru. You're late." Itw as then the beautiful look of awareness flashed onto the kid's face, slowly looking up at him.

Aizawa looked sternly down at him. "Um, I'm sorry?"

"No, you're expelled." Shooing the kid away he turned to the rest of the class. "We are doing a quirk apprehension test. Bakugo, how far was your ball throw in middle school?"

"76 metres."

Aizawa tossed the ball to him. "You can do anything as long as you stay in the circle."

Bakugo walked (but is that a walk?) to the circle, and threw it. No one could really tell which was louder, Bakugo or his explosion.

He turned to the rest of the class, showing the score of 705.2 metres.

"Whoo! This is gonna be so much fun!" A pink girl shouted, waving her arms around causing the surrounding people to back away but still sharing her enthusiasm. He smirked, the kids evidently not learning anything since the threat of expulsion.

"Fun? This isn't fun. This is testing your upper boundaries. Whoever comes in last will be expelled." All the kids quieted, wide-eyed at him, except Bakugo, Tokoyami, Yaoyorozu and Midoriya. Shota doubted he could surprise Bakugo, he couldn't fathom the expression on the kid's face. Tokoyami and Yaoyorozu, sure, maybe he didn't startle them like he did most everyone else. But Midoriya? He was a perfect kid, totally calm and respectful, weiiirrrdd.

"Good. Let's start."

The first test was the 50-metre dash. Iida Tenya has engines in his legs, of course he's fast. Ojiro Mashirao was surprising fast, along with Bakugo. Midoriya was the interesting one. He was much more of a long distance runner, you could tell because at 13-metres he put on a burst of speed. He was in the top half of the class already, and that was just running.

Next up was the grip strength test. Shoji Mezo got 540 kg, which was by far the most impressive score, but some of the girls managed to score better then the boys, all of them doing better then Denki Kaminari and Aoyama Yuga. Midoriya, who has taken the position of Problem Child #1, did almost as well as Bakugo, who already had an impressive score, despite not being as high as Shoji's.

After that was the repeated side steps, only Tsuyu doing anything noteworthy. Yaoyorozu struggled but soon got the hang of it, Bakugo used his explosions until he fell, Midoriya did well for about a minute or two before slowing down and joining the group.

The ball throw was the most exciting by far. Uraraka Ochoco got infinity by negating the gravity on it. Iida didn't do as well as he could have, but Tsuyu Asui did really well. Tokoyami could have done better but he did do about as well as Shoji.

The last person to do the ball throw was Problem Child #1. He walked up to Aizawa but paused before taking the ball.

His brows furrowed. "I can do anything without leaving the circle?"

"Whatever you want to." With that the kid took the ball, walked to the circle... and turned around.

He looked at each of the students, though not even looking at Bakugo, who just earned the position of Problem Child #2, before facing Uraraka. "Can you use your quirk on this?"

That caused an outrage, everyone complaining about how he can't do that. Problem Child #2 was among the three that were quiet, something Problem Child #1 noticed, glancing at the blonde before turning back to the girl.

She stood still for a second before slowly nodding, obviously not sure if she was allowed to. "Uh yeah."

He tossed it to her and once she caught it she carefully threw it back, making sure he got it back. Once he did, he just chucked it forward, scoring infinity like the girl herself. The only difference was that his throw was slightly faster. And just like that the ball throw was over.

Aizawa sighed, he just wanted the tests to be over, he had a lot to talk to Nezu about and he wasn't looking forward to it.