9

Sitting in my dark office with the projector on isn't something that typically happens. Occasionally I will turn off the lights if I feel too stressed, something my staff tends to forget can happen to me. In fact, I don't even get stressed that often, a headache only really occuring when I have to deal with the hero commission.

But I have painstakingly cleaned the old projector and aimed it at the now empty wall by the door. The blinds are doing the best they can to blackout the room and even my monitor screen is off.

And I have done all of this for the sole purpose to take a mostly break day and watch my future student navigate his first full day of school. And the results are quite interesting.

Firstly, he isn't used to being around so many people and is used to much quieter surroundings and as much as it is funny to watch new students get lost on their way to class, he only got lost a few times until figuring out the pattern to the halls and classrooms. This was also proved by his actions during the breaking during lunch (totally didn't forget that it happens). He had been quick to get Todoroki to the nearest shelter, and attempt to find out what was going on, despite the upperclassmen claimed they knew what was going on- a simple break-in, but realistically it could have been anything. He obeyed the PA's orders, but still did some quick investigation, something Nezu personally found important above all else, something he thinks truely makes someone a hero.

Second, he has some form of PTSD caused by Bakugou. This much is proven by the amount he has flinched when the boy used his quirk. He also moves away from him when possible/appropriate.

The most unfortunate part of the day was the support student who corrupted the security files a moment after the planning period was over. Unfortunately, due to this the live footage that was rolling disconnected, and no matter what I did I couldn't fix it. Oh well, just another thing we should find a solution to.

Now Aizawa, his favorite staff member (only because his capture weapon is extremely warm and the man doesn't mind carrying his around) was on his way to his office to talk about what to do with the green haired boy. Since he had already made significantly more progress exercising his body and honing his skills more than his classmates, there was very little reason to keep him in Basic Heroics since he'd already shown that he understood the point. In maximizing his time planning by stretching as he got to the testing building, he showed that he had the ability to get ready in- he timed it, 2 minutes and 32 seconds if you include changing- a minimal amount of time. And there was the small fact that the last time he had spoken with Urokodaki the man was in excellent shape despite looking, quite frankly, old. Nezu finds it quite difficult to believe he wasn't the one responsible for Midoriya's stamina.

Turning on the lights and shutting off the projector as the boy left campus and Aizawa was walking up the stairs, he allowed himself a minute to turn on his monitor and make another cup of tea for himself. Ah, so perfectly timed, just as it should be.

"Aizawa! How are you?" He chirped as the man walked through the threshold of the office.

"Currently welcoming death." the man deadpanned, opening his thermos to take a sip of presumably coffee. "Problem Child is like the Jesus of keeping his skill sets hidden."

"Ah yes, I noticed that too, yesterday the tests had been taking place in a terrible place for spying on him, so I didn't get to watch him. Though today, the support course issue covered his tracks for him."

"... you don't know what happened at the tests yesterday?" Aizawa looked confused, angry, disappointed and slightly relieved all that the same time, a face that truly didn't suit the man.

"Ah no, I didn't ask because you needed the spare time to get to your agency building." There had been worse traffic than usual and the man always left right after school so he could sleep any extra time away at the agency.

"Hmm. Well he's a long distance runner, that's for sure. I'd like to watch him try parkour personally. Even in the 50 metre dash he had conserved his energy. He did really well in the grip strength test, though it seems like he's stronger in his legs and core. During the side steps he was doing well before he dropped out once he made it about as long as Yaoyorozu did, maybe a bit longer. He had tossed the ball to Uraraka to use her quirk on for him," When he heard that Nezu couldn't help but let a smile slip, he'd found a loophole in the rules. "Nezu, he fucking flipped over the sandbox, like the whole sandbox. There's no way someone can just do that, even if I probably couldn't, maybe if I gave it a few tries. Otherwise he ran loops around everyone else without them noticing a thing and was pretty flexible doing the toe touch."

"He flipped over a 6 metre sandbox without a running start?"

"Nezu, I watched him myself. He didn't take a running start."

"Hmm. I don't think that's happened. We really should install some more cameras. What about the sit ups?"

"I had him partner with me because there was only 19 kids. I asked him to stay after school today to retake them but you probably saw him, he's in no place to take them now." That was true, he'd been especially jumpy after the All Might's battle trials. "We have the field trip tomorrow, I'll have him stay back after the bus ride back."

"Good idea. I might ask if I can watch if you don't mind." Nezu took a long sip of his almost cool tea. "Have you noticed his relationship with Todoroki?"

Aizawa almost chuckled. "How they seem to stick together? Yeah, it'll be good for the kid."

"Indeed. Perhaps he will be able to help me in my effort to make a case against Todoroki's father." Nezu hummed.

Aizawa scrunched his eyebrows together. "Endeavor? What did he do?"

"I think the more appropriate question is what he didn't do. When Rei Todoroki heard her son made it into UA, which was a few weeks late, she emailed me to help him."

"And you couldn't turn that down."

Now Nezu chuckled. "No I could not. Though I did want to talk about moving electives forward for the first years."

Aizawa looked utterly flabbergasted. "What? These kids can barely turn paperwork in on time and you think they have the time management skills for electives?"

"True, not all of them do, but Midoriya does. We don't have to offer all of them, the extra time to practice their quirks Cementoss offers would benefit them, and Midnight's study hall would help. We probably shouldn't offer the hand to hand class or Snipe's gun certification class to them yet, but I doubt student-led clubs will help them that much. They already have their groups and have made plans to study together."

Aizawa couldn't deny the last point. Somehow his class has enough of a variety of people that they seemed to already figure out who they click with the most.

"Talk to the rest of the staff, Vlad will want 1B to wait."

"Well he's always going to be stubborn about them. He isn't the biggest fan of electives in the first place, he won't want to offer them early."