V

Link was at the castle, in King Rhoam's study, looking at several books about the Zonai from the library just outside of the bookshelf door.

He finally came across a picture of an object that resembled the Zonai Crystal. And around it were stories and anecdotes about the object. He found the section that was labeled "Legendary Abilities" and read it.

"The Zonai tribe was known for magic wielding capabilities. They made several contraptions and relics that were infused with Zonai magic. This object, which is known as a Zonai Crystal, was capable of being used as a shield or a weapon.

The Zonai themselves were upholders of these abilities naturally. However, they made this ancient relic in the purpose that their magic shall live on.

It is said that if the user focuses on the object hard enough, it can produce a a Zonai-like sword, bow, or shield. These are said to have elemental properties that can electrify the enemy, inspired by thed water dragon that is said to live in the large lakes of Hyrule."

Link looked at the crystal sitting on the desk. He watched as it's glow brightened and it began levitating. It floated towards his hands and its rings spun around slowly.

A sword. A bow. A shield. It's almost like he was fated to find this relic.

Sidon walked up behind him. "Link, you've been in this room-"

Link almost immediately punched Sidon but stopped himself when he saw the Zora prince. He scratched his head and looked down at the ground.

"It's alright, Link. What's not alright is that you haven't eaten in 2 days and you have been stuck up in Rhoam's study. Come get some fresh air, me and Mipha are playing a game to see who can throw their spear the furthest in the courtyards below Zelda's study." Sidon urged Link playfully.

Link noticed that the crystal was still levitating above his hands. Sidon sighed. "Yes, you can bring your relic, too."

The silent knight walked alongside Sidon until they emerged out near Zelda's study and bedroom. Mipha sat waiting with her Lightscale Trident and Sidon's Ceremonial Trident.

Link dug out his Ancient Spear that Robbie had given Link.

-----

"Link obviously won that game," Sidon cheered. "As expected. You were a natural with your bow when we faced Vah Ruta in my world."

"Link may be good with every weapon but he is the best with swords." Mipha pointed out to her brother. Link focused his attention on his Zonai Crystal and ignored the Zoras' conversation.

He noticed that the Zonai relic had particles that were spinning around it. Link touched one of these particles and it floated around his hand before disappearing.

He looked up to find Sidon and Mipha had started picking up their tridents. He used the magnesis rune on his Sheikah Slate to grab his spear.

A/N: Link put a metal band around his spear. Yes, it is an ancient spear that Robbie made, but that doesn't limit Link from putting metal on it so he can access things easier. Smart moves, Link, amirite?

Link walked down the path towards the castle entrance and made his way to Castle Town. He sat down at his desk and began to study the Zonai Crystal more. He had brought the notes he had taken at Hyrule Castle along with him as well.

He continued researching the relic until at last, he fell asleep. Link opened his eyes into a deep dream, complete darkness, and absolutely alone.

Except...

There was someone who looked identical to him and dressed in the green garments that Link wore. There were a few variations however. This guy's hair was short in the back and the cap was shorter. The tunic boasted a chain mail undergarment and white sleeves, decorated with black armbands. The trousers were a tan color and slightly baggy with boots that were similar to those of Hylians.

He stepped forward.

"Hyrule Warrior. Spiritual descendant. It is has been a long time since my era." The boy paused in front of Link. He held a sword that was like the Master Sword but the handle was a teal-green color and the blade had a gray pattern on it.

"Who are you?" Link asked him.

"I am surprised you don't recognize me, Hylian. I am the Hero of the Skies, Link of Skyloft." the guy introduced himself.

"Why are here, Hero of the Skies?" he looked at the ancient hero with a fierce gaze.

"That ancient power you hold in your possession. It can do far more. I can show you the true powers of the relic. I suggest you seek at the Spring of Power. There, you will find my materialized body." The Skyloft Link informed him.

"What do you mean by 'far more?'" the young hero asked.

"It can summon every hero from each era."

A/N: Link gon become a f*ckin powerhouse. He got all da Links on his side. A Link to the Links.