XLV

Link raised the Hero Crystal in defiance. The crystal glowed brightly in front of the hero, who held up a death glare to the demon.

"Link, you must break the Triforce apart. Return power and wisdom to their respective owners." Nayru requested.

Link nodded. He summoned the Triforce in front of him. Then, he raised the Sword of Light and stabbed it straight into the Triforce.

The golden triangles broke apart and returned to Ganondorf, Link, and Zelda. Then, their light weapons disintegrated. Zelda kept the Bow of Light since it was technically a blessing from Hylia. It was only improved further with the Triforce of Wisdom.

Link sent a bunch of magic daggers towards Valoria who was knocked backwards. Valoria knocked Link into a boulder with a wave of energy.

The hero got up and knocked Valoria in the knees with a ball and chain. This was furthermore effecive when Link summoned a magic whip to knock out Valoria's knee.

Valoria got back up and swung at Link with tentacles of magic. The hero blocked the attack with a shield and the attacks' power was absorbed.

After a moment, the hero released the power into Valoria's other knee, knocking him down.

The crystalline shield was exposed and Link summoned a beam of magic. The second crystal broke away and fell apart.

Valoria got up and deflected the magic. The final crystal sunk back into his chest. Then, it rose back up as another, much larger crystal.

"You have done well so far against me. But now you shall perish. Now is your demise." Valoria bellowed.

Suddenly, they were all teleported outside of Goponga Village, in sight of the battle but not close enough for any other reinforcements.

"So, Hyrule Warrior... it seems you have met your Demise." Valoria sneered.

Link raised an eyebrow and smirked. He raised the ancient relic as the green glow began to grow brighter and brighter.

"No, I think it's your demise I'm meeting." Link countered. Zelda, Ganondorf, Link, Hylia, and Demise all raised their hands, magic glowing on them.

Beams of green, blue, red, gold, and black struck Valoria in the center of his chest. Valoria blocked it but Link could tell he was weakening.

"Keep going. Put more effort into it!" Link shouted. The beams of magic all grew brighter. Valoria began to get pushed back a little.

Valoria kept fighting. Link put more of his courage and brute focus into his magic. Zelda focused her mind and all of her thoughts onto her magic. Ganondorf focused his brute power and force into his magic. Hylia summoned the light straight from her heart to strength her beam. Demise summoned forth the darkness that sleeps in his heart to imbue his magic with.

The magical attacks grew brighter and brighter until they became enveloped in a field of light.

Link finally saw Valoria's shield collapse and the silhouette of his body look up to the skies in agony. Then, the magic stopped altogether.

Valoria stood there, his cape waving in the wind.

"You've defeated me now. But mark my words... this isn't the end. Hyrule will fall to its knees." Valoria threatened darkly.

Ganondorf, Zelda, and Link raised their hands, golden power running straight to their fingertips. A golden force field of power flowed from the Triforce and swept towards Valoria.

It grew so large that it was seen across all of Hyrule Field. The entire battle nearby between Hyrule and the Aygi stopped to look at Valoria's defeat.