Epilogue

Ashley:

Two years later, I was home with my family and Mitch. I supposed he was my official boyfriend, and eventually, everything settled down for the better. We were interviewed several times for our survival stories, but life began to resume as normal, since I lived in England before all of that mayhem. Mitch however took a while more to adjust. He wasn’t used to the English culture, but eventually he settled, like the rest of us did. We kept in touch with Sydney and Dan, often sending handwritten letters to each other to see how were doing. Mitch and I both made videos for our youtube channel saying that basically we had survived, and were okay, but retiring from Youtube. I decided to go to University so that I could land a good job, and Mitch did the same, however, whilst I was in University, I was offered an acting position with some prestige company making a big blockbuster. Mitch actually joined the movie’s production, and was an assistant script writer. Often, we would go on walks in the rainy England weather, reflecting on our memories of our deceased families, but we also often talked of our future. Mitch often told me that even though our past was dark, our future was bright, and I found that I began to live by those words. Through the tragedies and frustrations that we had underwent, we had grown stronger.

Sydney:

Two years later, I found myself on a  date with Dan at a restaurant. Once we landed in London. Dan took me to his aunt’s house in Liverpool, where we got by for a year and a half. She was very kind and gentle to us, (me especially,) aware of the things we had experienced. After extensive therapy, I slowly became able to look at myself in the mirror and say ‘I did it. I made it through hell, and I’m okay.’ I recovered mentally much better than I expected, but I often thought of Mark, and had nightmares every once in a while of the battle. However, as much torture as I mentally underwent, Dan understood me better than anyone. He was the only one who I was closer to that Mark. After half a year of living in Liverpool, he officially asked me out, and I, of course said yes. He was my best friend. After I was mentally stable enough, I got a job as a waitress at a café downtown, and Dan worked at an electronics store, and later became manager of it. About a half a year later, we were able to afford a condo together, and we moved out of his Aunt’s house.  Needless to say, we both dropped Youtube, but I did tweet out that I was retiring from it and was okay. I was reunited with my parents who had been renting an apartment just outside Venice, Italy. Like I said, I would never be the cheerful girl I was before, but often when I was with Dan, the ghost of her would be present.

Sonja:

Two years later, I found myself cooking pancakes for Tom and myself. Jordan and his new family had moved out, leaving just us, but it was actually enjoyable. Before the whole apocalypse, Tom and I were good friends, but two years after we came to Manchester, we were the closest of friends. I trusted Tom more than I trusted any other living person. We both missed Tucker dearly, and thought of him often, but together we healed. Though Tom had enough money from investments for both of us to get by on, I took a job as an assistant cook at a local fish and chips, but quit later. Tom bought me a new laptop so that I could post videos on my channel every once in while, as well as stream with him. Other than that, I didn’t spend much time on youtube. Tom continued to live stream, but not as often, and didn’t edit his videos as much. Even though our story wasn’t the happiest, it began to get better. And two years later, someone knocked on our door. I opened it, and was greeted by James, who I hugged tightly. And two years later, Tom, James, and I sat at a table and ate pancakes together. There was a light, pulling us out of the darkness.

Aurey:

Two years later, I was at my own wedding. Out of everyone who left America with me, my story was by far the happiest. Once we were in Manchester with Tom and Sonja, I received a call from my ex husband who had escaped into Canada, and then to Ireland with Boo. Once Jordan and I started up our Youtube channels again, were were drowned in so many generous donations that we were actually able to by a small house in a suburb of Sheffield, England. There, Ella, Atticus, Jordan, Boo and I lived together. Jordan and I both continued youtube as our jobs, as I said earlier, and about a year later, Jordan stunned me with a proposal. I said yes, of course, and two years later I kissed him at our wedding. Ella was smiling at us, with Boo in her lap, and Atticus at her feet. My family was complete, finally.

{Final Note}

Thank you all for this insane journey. I never imagined I’d get more than ten reads, so you can imagine who shocked and humbled I am to have received over 2000+ Reads!? I wish I could give every single one of you a major shoutout, I’m honestly so thankful for you all. But now, it’s time to begin a new book, and I want to see what you guys want to see next! If you could leave a comment of a suggestion of what you want to see next (ie. another fan fiction with so and so. or something new.) I should also note I’m not interested in writing a sequel for this book, after the epilogue, its on too good of a note to disrupt. But anyway, Thank you all again, it’s truly been extraordinary.