I

{Quick Note}

This story will be told through three perspectives that may or may not relate to each other in the end. However, unless clearly established, they have no knowledge of the other. Also, this story takes place in modern day, or 2014-15-16ish. An outbreak of terribly familiar man eating monsters starts in Atlanta, Georgia, New York City, New York, Cincinnati, Ohio, and Los Angeles. Aka, ZAMBIES. 

Chapter 1: The Day Before

Ashley:

America was perfect! I could never comprehend why Americans were obsessed with England, when they were living in heaven. I sat on a couch, laughing hysterically at some American comedy with my friends. I was staying with my friend Jerome, and some of our other friends came to visit us, including Mitch and Ryan. Louise, Jerome’s girlfriend was also with us. The American food was disgustingly delicious. We ate dinner, then we went to record some videos for our channels. Our channels. We used to look at them as our prized possession, but they were soon nothing to us. But in the moment, I was incredibly happy with my life, as were my friends. As we finished our American dinners, I glanced up at the television. The news was on, and there was a small clip on something. I watched it carelessly. Some experiment had went terribly wrong at a research center in Georgia, and a couple victims were transported to New York, Cincinnati, and Los Angeles to attempt saving them. Frankly at the time, I couldn’t have cared less. My life seemed too good to worry about something so petty. If only I had taken warning to this. I disregarded it, and continued to have fun with my friends, who I thought I knew so well.

Sydney:

I watched the news carefully on my iPad. The mutations were being transported. I couldn’t fight off the the nagging anxiety, however much the reporters assured the people it was under control. To make matters worse, my parents were traveling to Japan tonight, so I would soon be alone. “Stop overreacting!” They told me impatiently as I urged them to stay.  Eventually, I stopped nagging them and crawled off to my recording room, where I recored for my Youtube channel. I loved all my fans dearly, but I doubt may of them are still alive. I didn’t turn on my computer, I just sat there, on my phone, reading the Twitter feed, when a message popped up from my friend Dan. It read: Hey Syd! Guess who just flew into Ohio? Me and Mark! We had a connecting flight here to Denver, but our flight got cancelled. Can we swing by? My worry melted away and was replaced with joy. My friends were coming by! I forgot completely about the mutant transports, and quickly arranged them to come over after my parents left. It would be a fun evening. If only I had taken warning to this. 

Sonja:

Home again. Canada never felt like my real home, but California was just right for me. I was with Tucker, and of course, Tom. My depression melted away with the hot sun. Jordan and Aurey would come hang out with us from time to time. I just got in, and was happy to see my boyfriend. He picked me up from the air port, and we rushed back to the house so we could set up my computer before the Mianite live stream. Looking back on it, it was such an innocent thing. Very childish. We were soon set up, laughing, enjoying life. I was online soon, with the Twitch stream up. The chat buzzed with excitement from all my lovely fans, and i attempted ti read as many as I could. Among all the comments, I saw something that mentioned the mutation transport to Los Angeles. I remember hearing about that, but I disregarded it simply. If only I had taken warning to this.

Zombiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें