15 | Oh.. Hey Y'all

NYX FELT THE throbbing in her skull before she registered her surroundings, or even opened her eyes. Her head felt like it took up way more space than it should of, feeling rather delirious from an event she could vaguely recall. She felt a tightness around her wrists, feeling curious as to what it was but being too lazy to open her eyes to know what it was and the pounding of her head stopped her from coming to any conclusions, the pain being too annoying for her to think of anything - or think, in general.

All Nyx could really remember was face planting and being angry before it all went black, which was a little concerning, but she knew she'd be filled in by someone at least. Nyx continued to lay in what she assumed was a bed or a cot of some sort, feeling kind of bored as she laid with her eyes closed. There was no sound around her, which was a little alarming and the room was cold and felt empty.

Letting out an obnoxious sigh, Nyx finally opened her eyes and blinked tiredly as her eyes adjusted to the room. The room itself was dark (Nyx assumed it was night?) and there were no lights or furniture; kinda reminded her of her cell on Asgard in a way.

'This is literally another prison cell," Nyx said dryly, almost regretting not just leaving when she had the chance. Alas, it was too late now and she was bound here in more ways than one.

Almost immediately at her dry comment, lights were turned on without warning revealing light pinks walls and a single door with no handle. Nyx groaned at the brightness of the room, the lights seemingly reflecting off the walls and back into her eyes and tried to toss her arm over her eyes to hide from the brightness but annoyingly discovered that her arms were restrained at her sides.

'Damn,' Nyx sighed, closing her eyes, 'forgot about that,' she commented, referring to the weird pressure she felt on her wrist when she first woke up.

The door slammed open (which Nyx thought was needlessly rough, like, who needs a door to open with such ferocity?) and the eye patch dude from before stomped in, accompanied by at least four agents holding their guns up at her.

'So, I heard you tried to attack an agent,' the man said, clearly not impressed.

Nyx nodded, 'yeah that sounds about right, but in my defence, he was man handling me!'

'That so?' Eye patch glared, 'even after I explained the conditions of your stay?'

'I'm gonna be real with you because you seem like the type of man to not want to fart ass around,' she began, smirking at his confused look at her use of 'fart ass', 'I literally was not listening to your speech at all,' she told him honestly, watching his face steel over. Not even a second after she finished her sentence, electricity flowed through her body painfully, causing her body to seize up and spasm violently. Nyx closed her eyes tightly, her jaw clenching through the pain as she grunted in pain.

'I'm also the type to not repeat myself,' he told her simply, holding up the remote that caused her current strife. He smirked, pressing another button, the volts stopping. Nyx

Nyx, not even having a single thought in her head, let out a moan, 'Why'd you stop, Daddy? ~'

Eye patch didn't even let her finish her sentence before he clicked the button again, sending her into a fit of spasms and teeth clenching - smirking at her as he slid the remote across the floor next to her bed.

'I'll just leave this here for you.'

You know, maybe antagonising the man who can torture you at the drop of the hat isn't the way to go (again), Nyx. But still, bit of a bastard move and she highly doubted that the noble boy band she just met would let this slide.