chapter 67

phillip's pov

The whole drive to the airport I didn’t let go of her hand, and kept my fingers laced with hers occasionally kissing her fingertips to remind myself that she was real and back with me.

The flight to the resort was only a few hours and normally I would have taken a smaller plane, but this was the first time I was taking my wife anywhere with me and I planned to make this trip very special, even if it was a working holiday.

She didn’t say much during the drive, the bags under her eyes told me she hadn’t slept well that past week and even though she tried not to let it show, there was something she was disturbed about, but was we drove towards the airport I watched as her eyes lit up.

" Am I coming with you?" she asked. " on your buissness trip?' she asked excitedly.

" of course, who else am I supposed to take?" i asked , a little annoyed with how she had assumed that it was an option.

" I thought when you said you wanted me back home, you meant back at the mansion. you know, to look after the place. I also kinda thought  I was driving the car back."

" you're kidding right. You know i have people I pay to do that?" I asked, half amused and half pissed off. This girl was too much sometimes.

“ Phillip ?’’ she said uncertainly. “ you’ve missed the airport exit!” A hint of disappointment hung on her words.

I could have said something but that would ruin the surprise and smiled to myself as I drove around the corner to the private airstrip, the look on her face was worth everything, as she gasped in amazement at the shiny private jet that I had organized for her.

I chucked to myself, I was so used to these things that the excitement of such luxuries had become jaded on me.

“ you own a plane?? That’s so amazing…… it’s beautiful!” she said smiling ear to ear.

“ I don’t own this plane exactly.  I own shares of a company that has a fleet of private planes and one of the perks is that I get to use the planes when I want.

A quick check through security, our bags were loaded and before long we were in the air.

I didn’t care that aircrew saw, let the staff tongues wag.

I paid them well enough to keep their mouths shut or face unemployment , as soon as we got to cruising altitude and the seat belt lights were turned off got into I pulled her to me and kissed her again hard, pushing my hand up her singlet to caress the skin of her back. She kissed me back with just as much intensity, her hands where in my hair and I heard her moan and felt her body shudder as I kissed her slowly down her neck to her collarbone, my tongue scraping the little dip there.

I could have fucked her there if I had a chance, but the bigger plane with a private room was unavailable.

‘ God I’ve missed you,’ I mummered against her skin, and I smiled to myself as she attempted to squeeze her legs together. I was tempted to put my hands up her skirt, to run my fingertips along the smooth skin of her legs and to touch her most private area, to make her scream for me in the way only I could make her, but all in good time, and certainly more privately. I pulled the hair tie out of her hair and let her hair cascade down, ran my fingers through it and inhaled her sweet scent.

‘ You should wear your hair out more often.’ I told her before kissing her deeply again, my tongue exploring every part of her mouth, relishing in her taste, putting one hand up her singlet to squeeze her breast, wishing I could get rid of her bra.

‘ Phillip,’ she whispered, pushing away from me, catching her breath, ‘ not here! There are people here!.’

“They won’t mind.” I said, trailing kisses down her neck, my fingers caressing the hooks of her bra. I felt the goosebumps raise on her skin, her half closed eyes and quiet moans told me she was just as aroused as I was.

But she was right, or at this rate I wouldn’t even make it to the hotel and I had no intention of fucking her in an airplane toilet so I pulled her closer, put my arm around her and laced my fingers between hers, and with my free hand tilted her chin up towards me and gave her a small kiss on the lips.

“ok Tori, I will wait.” My mind thought the words , my lips spoke them, but my cocktail remained uncomfortably hard. This girl did was some kind of black magic, driving me insanely crazy with a single touch. Suddenly I was a teenager again, horny all the time.

‘ thank you for all the presents you got for my parents. I'd tell you off about how much you spent but somehow I don’t think you care about that. The puppy was a but over the top though!” she said staring out the window as land was replaced my ocean, changing from deep blue to the lighter clear blue of the tropics.

“ you don’t need to thank me when I buy something for your parents and you don’t need my permission to do the same. As for the puppy- jealous?"

“ Absolutely not!” she said sticking her tongue out at me, I looked at that sift bumpy flesh and was tempted to stick my own in her mouth, but I had other plans for that tongue of hers later.

“ I did get you something though,” I said, signaling to one of the aircrew who handed me a box, wrapped in bright red wrapping paper, topped with a bright red bow.

I watched as she unwrapped the box, taking apart each piece of tape carefully and slowly, revealing the surface pro tablet inside.

“ Phillip, this is too much. You already gave me a laptop!”

“ we're going to be on this trip for 6 days. I'll be at meeting on the last two. I figured you would want to brush up your cv if you wanted to apply for a job when you are not sightseeing, or maybe get on social media or other stuff.”

I watched as she looked sadly out the window.

“ hey, don’t be sad you missed out on that internship.” I said, cupping her cheek making her face me. “ I’m actually glad. Mclimonts and sons does not have a great reputation amongst those in the know.”

She looked up at me questioningly .

Let’s get this all set up for you and you can Google it later.

‘  where are we going?’ she asked as she connected to the plane wifi.

‘ just wait and see, its all part of the surprise.’