chapter 56

This was really happening, he was naked in front of me, and for a moment I  almost panicked.

What the hell did I do with it?

Before this I had mimicked what, I had seen on movies and things Simmi had told me, but now I was on my own and I had no idea.

It was so weird, I was just as naked on the bed as he was, but somehow, I didn’t care.

This felt right.

I watched with curiosity as he took a small bottle and a foil packet out of his bedside and it dawned to me, I hadn’t taken any precautions and was grateful that he was in charge of that.

I watched as he turned to look at me and kept eye contact as he pulled down his underware and I saw IT for the first time.

It was huge, how the hell was it going to fit in me??

But he didn’t give me much time to think more, I think I would have backed out if he had, as he got onto the bed next to me and his mouth was on me again, kissing me hard, his hands where all over me, squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples, his mouth and tongue explored every part of my mouth before he moved south, kissing and licking my neck and I was sure he left a trail of hickies behind, but I didn’t care.

I was lost in the feelings of pleasure.

I wanted more and needed more, as he moved further and further down my body before he roughly pried my legs apart and his tongue down the length of my pussy and I screamed out in pleasure as his warm tongue invaded my most personal area.

And he didn’t stop, his tongue found my clit and worked me hard, licking, sucking and once where I would have tried to push him away, I found hands in his hair, pushing myself towards him, towards what I new only he could make me feel.

And it didn’t take long, that tightening, the tingling that went to my feet, I was gasping, moaning, wanting more, craving more, needing him to push me over the edge and as he sucked hard I unraveled  as my body was overtaken by such an intense orgasm I thought that I would break.

I must have been screaming his name in pleasure because when I finally opened my eyes as I came down afther the high he was staring at me smiling.

‘ I want you to always do that, scream my name when you cum” he said to me.  “ and I like you hairless. Keep it that way.”

I blushed, I had shaved myself down there because there was no way I could have worn this particular g sting with hair .
And Simmi said it made sex more pleasurable.

It certainly had made the second blow job of my life more intense.

He lifted my chin towards him.

‘ hey, don’t ever be shy or scared when it comes to things like this, I want you to enjoy sex.’ And he took my hand and placed it around his penis,.

‘ stroke it.” Instructed and I wrapped my hand around it.

‘ harder,’ he said. ‘ you are not going to break it.”

Where it was been only partially erect before his penis now stood at attention and was fully engorged. I could barely wrap my hand around it but a cheeky thought entered my head and I licked my lips before circling the tip with my tongue and ran my tongue along its length.

He moaned in pleasure and surprise and that made me more bold as took his cock into my mouth and sucked.

His hands where in my hair, edging me on, and that encouraged me, and I sucked as hard as I could and I was shocked as he started to move his cock back and forth in my mouth, but I kept going even though my jaw started to ache.

“ enough!” he cried out as he pushed me away and he ripped open the foil packet and slid the condom onto his penis, which I swear was bigger than ever, before pushing me down onto the bed and straddled me from on top, the tip of his penis hovered just at my entrance and started to kiss me again, his tongue invaded my mouth and his hands were everywhere, then down there, massaging my clit until I was breathless again.

He grabbed the small bottle and poured a little of its contacts onto his fingers before rubbing it on me down there.

‘ are you sure you want this?’ he asked  as he placed the tip of his penis at my entrance .

I wrapped my arms around my neck and kissed him as hard as I could.

‘ I love you. I’m sure and  I’m ready” I whispered.

He pushed himself on me slowly, had I gasped as the tip of his penis entered me, and as he pushed slowly be moved deeper and deeper in me. It burned a little but it felt good.

‘ I’m sorry.” He whispered into my ear as he kissed my neck  and bit down hard as he pushed his entire length into me.

I screamed in pain , it felt like I was being ripped in half and involuntary tears fell from my eyes, but I held on tight as he held me back not moving as I tried to get used to the strange feeling of fullness with his penis in me.

I must have been closing my eyes tight because I felt him wipe the tears away and felt him kiss my eyelids.

The pain was now fading and all I could feel was him inside me , on me, his taste was in my mouth, he was all around me.

‘ are you ok?” he asked quietly.

I nodded my head, eyes still closed.

‘ please look at me.” And I did, his green brown eyes looked down at me, concerned.

‘ do you want me to stop?” I shook my head and he started moving, at first it was small, gentle movements, but then his thrusts became more firmer and harder, stronger and faster.

And it felt good.

Sweat formed on both of us, and waves of pleasure washed over me as he fucked me, instinctively I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pushed harder and deeper and I cried out in pleasure and pain, screaming his name as  his thrusts caused me to orgasm again.

I dragged my nails down his back as he fucked me harder, screaming his name and crying out with everything I was feeling and I heard him moan as he pushed into me with one final thrust as he came with his own orgasm and he lay on topof me, both of us exhaused.