chapter 37 the first of many

By the time I woke the sun had already set and the sunset splashed beautiful colors across the darkening sky.

I felt good, rested but also uncomfortably hot and tried to wriggle to make myself more comfortable position when I paused, his hand was on my hip and he was staring down at me.

' Sleep well?" he asked, his voice deep and husky. He looked rested and in the evening light, so seductive as well. " You look beautiful while you sleep." He reached up and stroked the hair out of my face.

'hmmm...I slept like a log! How about you? Did you get any sleep?"

' I woke up not too long ago." His fingers now traced the frame of my chin, sliding across my lips. Suddenly my heart started to race and I felt the blood pulsing in my ears. I could feel his heartbeat as I placed my hand on his chest, and the burning heat of his body.

He slid his leg over my body and I gasped as I felt his firmness rub against me as he pressed his body hard onto mine, but before I could react he slid his hand behind my head, into my hair and crashed his lips onto mine, his tongue invading my mouth, kissing me hard and purposely.

I froze, froze of a moment, this was it, this was my first kiss.

He was in totally control, his lips taking over mine, kissing me hard, sucking and teasing, his tongue invaded my mouth and seemed to explore its cavity, and I kissed his back, trying to keep up, unsure of what I was doing, shyly copying his movements.
And his hands......his hands had crept up my top and he had quietly unclipped my bra, and when my breasts where free of my bra he grabbed my breasts, his fingers squeezed my nipples gently.

My thoughts were lost and I was consumed by the pleasure that I was feeling, my skin was on fire and there was a tingling feeling that had taken over my body all the way to my feet. I couldn't think straight, I didn't want to think straight.

His mouth left my lips which were tender and a bt sore and he started to kiss my neck, slowly nibbling and sucking as he went from my ear to my collarbone. It was ecstasy and I was high on this sweet ambrosia and I couldn't help moaning as his tickled his tongue down my neck and across my collarbone, while his hands where on my breasts squeezing and pinching.

He stopped for a moment and I tried to catch my breath, but he used that moment to pull off his top and then mine, exposing me from the waist up, I tried to cover up my nakedness with a sheet except he pulled it away and he was on me again, his tongue teased my right nipple as his left hand massaged my left breast.

Something was happening in me, deep in my core, a pull, a wanting, a need. I felt myself getting wet and dampness forming between my legs, then he started sucking, his mouth closing around my breast and he sucked hard.

I screamed out in pleasure and he sucked harder and all I could do was react, arching my body towards him and gripping the sheets.

"Phillip!" I moaned, he needed to stop even though I didn't want him to stop, but this was going too fast. "Phillip please! We need to stop, please...."

' Is that what you really want?' he whispered into my ears, his fingers still playing with my nipples sending waves of pleasure trough me.

' Phillip..'I whispered, my eyes half closed any my heartbeat erratic. ' I don't want to...... but we have to ... I've never....."

A sharp knocking broke the mood.

" Ms Victoria? Mr Maholtra? Please I need your help. Its Miss Simmi, she's drunk and had to many pills and I don't know what to do!" Anne shouted from the door.

I leapt out of bed and found my bra and top, my body and mind reeling from what had just happened while I watched as Phillip do the same, although with less effort and as soon as I was dressed I threw open the door and ran to Simmi's room.

Simmi was seated on the coffee table in her room, a bottle of vodka open and her bottle of pills in her hand.

" Mere jain!" she cheered and slurred as she saw me. "I took the pills your fancy doctor gave me. They didn't work. Then I took another...and then another..and then I thought some vodka would help so I took a shot and then another...and another

Everytime I close my eyes I see that little cheating shits face..."

I grabbed the pill bottle out of her hand and counted the pills, there were only ten left.

" Phillip! She's drunk about ten pills! What do we do?"

Phillip didn't say anything, and I watched him grab Simmi by the arm and drag her to the bathroom.

"Hey let me go!" she slurred as she stumbled while Phillip half dragged and half carried her and I followed them to the bathroom and watched him bend her over the bathtub.

" Anne! Call Dr Brown, Tori baby, hold Simmi's hair back," he instructed and I grabbed a hairtie and tied back Simmi's hair as best as I could and held my friend tight.

" Simmi I am sorry!" he said to her has he pulled her head back and stuck his fingers down her throat, causing her to vomit up the alcohol and pills she had taken.