3

Jungkook's pov:

"Damn my head hurts so bad. The raven haired boy tried to get up but couldn't. "What's going on why can't I move? Jungkook tried opening his eyes but also that didn't work. The boy started to panic a little bit. Not understanding that he was in a coma and trapped in his own body. No feeling of day or time just darkness  Surrounding his mind. Then everything was black again just like he was sleeping. During this time the boy was already out of the operation room. Laying in his bed in the small room. Looking like he was sleeping deep.

Until he heared someone walk into the small room. He only heared the sound no thoughts crossing his mind. Until he heared a man speak to him. The voice was soft but deep at the same time. It almost gave the ravenette the chills how perfect this man's voice was. "I am so sorry this all happend to you. "No one deserves this but don't worry I am gonna try everything in my power to help you. It was silent for a while until the man spoke again. "I am Kim Taehyung by the way the nurse that is gonna help you for this upcoming time."I don't know if you can hear me but I will keep talking to you. "I know it sounds weird."But for some people it really helps and it makes them feel less alone.

Jungkook didn't understand what was happening he also didn't know how long the man was talking it felt like 2 minutes but at the same time a few hours. The feeling of time was completely gone. The only thing calming him down was that smooth velvet like voice. He didn't care if he had to hear the man talk even if it would be for days. He just loved his voice. Until everything went black again.

-----
Taehyung's pov:
2 days later

So far work was still going smoothly. 2 other patients were ready to get released today. It made the nurse smile widely. To see his patients getting picked up by there family's and finally getting the chance to go home. No longer suffering from any type of pain. Feeling all better. After the last patient went home it was time to check there youngest patient.

Taehyung opened the door of the small room. The boy still laid in the position he saw the boy in yesterday. "Goodmorning Jungkook the nurse said with a small smile. "Today it is may 27. "To be honest it is still a little cold for this time of the year. "It was only 12 degrees outside today. Taehyung was walking around the bed while talking to the younger. He needs to change the ravenette's position otherwise it would not be good for his skin.

Taehyung puts his right arm under the boys armpit. And his left arm under his knee. This way it was easier to move the boy without takeing it alot of power. Once the boy was laying good. Taehyung tucked him in again makeing sure jungkook was laying comfortable in his bed. "I also wanted to tell you that your mother has visited a while ago. "She brought such pretty flowers with her. "They are purple just how you like it. "My favorite color is also purple. Taehyung smiled at the younger. Finding it cute his favorite color is also purple. Most guys would say it is either red or blue. But Jungkook's was different and Taehyung liked that. "I guess that is something we have in common. After that taehyung left the room to get back to his office.

While the younger nurse was walking to his office he saw the chef of the hospital standing in the hall with alot of food and healthy drinks for the patients

While the younger nurse was walking to his office he saw the chef of the hospital standing in the hall with alot of food and healthy drinks for the patients. "Goodmorning Jin. Taehyung said while looking at all the food. "Goodmorning Taehyung. "What do you think about all the food. "It looks good doesn't it. Taehyung looked at Jin he could see the passion in the chefs eyes. Jin always wanted to make sure every patient had good food. Food is an important thing for the body. And Jin wanted to make sure that with his help the patients recover a little bit faster. Even if it was only for a little bit.

"It looks amazing Jin! Taehyung eyed all the delicious food. "Sometimes I wish i was a patient here so I could taste all your amazing food. The chef laughed a little because of the young nurse. "Thankyou taehyung I really worked hard on it and I hope everyone likes it. Taehyung padded the chefs shoulder. "I am sure they will jin! "Good luck with work today. Jin wished him the same and went to the first patient. While Taehyung continued makeing his way thowards his office.

Once entering the small room he saw that Jimin was not there. He was probably busy with something the young nurse assumed. After doing some paperwork the phone went off.
Taehyung walked thowards the desk where the phone was placed.
"Goodmorning you are speaking with Kim Taehyung from Seoul Hospital how can I help you?

"Goodmorning sir you are speaking with the police. Taehyung's eyes winded at that. Not expecting that he would have an officer on the line. "We need to check on Jeon Jungkook the kid that came 2 days ago. Taehyung didn't understand what was going on. He couldn't just give information to anyone about his patients. "I am sorry sir but I can't give you information about him I think you know the law.

The officer chuckled at taehyung's remark. "Ofcourse I know the law sir. "But it is very important Jungkook was part of a big car accident. But we don't think all that happened just on accident. "We need to know which state he is in so we can add that to our investigation. Taehyung couldn't believe his ears. Nothing like this ever happend before. The police never gets involved so it had to be something serious.

I am so sorry it took so long to update! I hope you liked this chap and thanks for reading ❤