7

Jungkook's pov:
4 days later

For Jungkook Time was passing by slowly ever since he has been awake. Everyday felt the same only one person makeing his day some how a little better. But that somebody didn't have to work yesterday so the ravenette was bored as hell.

Jungkook loves talking to Taehyung. The young nurse was not only sweet but his voice was to kill for. Everytime Taehyung would talk to Jungkook the ravenette felt like he was in heaven.

The voice was so smooth and velvet like. Jungkook could listen to it the whole day long. He was sure that if Taehyung was his teacher he would get amazing grades. Not missing a word the older boy would say.

As far from his ex girlfriend, Jungkook didn't hear anything anymore from her. He was relieved that she was finally gone. He should have broken up with her way sooner. But that didn't happen and this is how everything turned out.

The officers only told Jungkook that jieun now was on the run probably. The young girl was hiding somewhere because of the horrible crime she has committed. At first Jungkook was shocked to hear about everything she had done. But wouldn't everybody say that. Most people wouldn't expect that from there lover, family or friends.

Not that The raven haired boy was even thinking about her. Jieun was long forgotten. A boy with a honey like voice was now clouding his mind. He didn't have a crush on him or something. But he did fell oddly attracted to the other.

-----------

A few hours passed I was still laying in the hospital bed with my phone in my right hand. During the day my mom couldn't come visit only around noon.

Yesterday the boys best friends where here so today they wouldn't come aswell. But a certain nurse would be here in a hour or so. Jungkook was waiting for him killing time watching some YouTube videos.

After watching useless videos for around a hour or so there was a knock on the door.

Jungkook turned his head to the door suddenly becoming a little nervous. He wasn't sure if he even looked presentable. The younger rushed out of bed running to the bathroom to look into a small round mirror. Makeing sure he looked good enough.

There was another knock on the door. Jungkook felt stupid for letting someone wait for that long. He returned to his bed and spoke in a loud and clear voice.

"Come in"

The door nob turned and the Nurse came walking in. "Goodafternoon Jungkook how are you today.

"Ugh that voiceee jungkook thought mentally while staring at the nurse. Taehyung was still waiting for an awnser.

"Earth to Jungkook the nurse said while waving a hand for the ravenette's face. Jungkook blinked a few times until he progressed what Taehyung just said.

"Oh sorry Taehyung". The younger boy blushed a little while feeling a little Embarrassed.

"Good afternoon to you too.

Taehyung sat down on a chair close to Jungkook's bed. "Jungkook please sit down i have some news for you.

Jungkook obeyed the nurse immediately. Sitting down and looking with his bambi eyes at the nurse. Taehyung thought the younger looked so cute but quickly got rid of that thought.

"Well jungkook me and my colleague viewed your scan yesterday and everything seems good'".         

Jungkook smiled widely knowing now that everything was going into the right direction. ~"So you can go home in 3 days.

Jungkook's thoughts stoped at that moment. He was happy but for some reason he felt also a little sad and bitter. He was confused why he felt those things.

Most people would be happy to finally go home. Was it because of the amazing food the younger wanted to stay.

Jungkook met the chef a few days ago and he was just as amazing as the food he made. Even better then his mom's but he would never tell her that.

But Jungkook was sure that couldn't be it. Was It really because that would be the last time he would see Taehyung.

He felt stupid for even feeling that way. He was sure that in Taehyung's eyes he was just some other patient. Once he was gone a new one would follow. Forgetting Jungkook once he set one foot out of this hospital.

"Thankyou for letting me know Taehyung. The nurse smiled at him

"I will check on you later I have some work the do. Jungkook gave the nurse a thumbs up. Picking up his Phone from the stand besides his bed while the nurse disappeared behind the door.

----------
Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung was sitting with his friend in the small office both doing some paperwork.

The young nurse couldn't fully concentrate. Jungkook was on his mind. Taehyung felt a little upset knowing the boy would leave in 3 days.

Don't get him wrong he was so happy jungkook didn't have any damage and could return home healthy. But he wouldn't see him anymore when he was at work.

Taehyung liked jungkook. The boy has a nice personality and even supported him when he himself made the biggest mistake ever. Jungkook was not even mad for one second. Any other patient would have charged him for that for sure. But Jungkook is just different for some reason.

"Taehyung are you even listening to what I'm saying. Taehyung woke up from his daydream looking at a Jimin who looked a little concerned.

"Are you okay Taehyung. "Is there something on your mind?

The young nurse shook his head and said everything was fine. Not that Jimin believed him. Taehyung was always concentrated at his work and never spaced out.

"This is about that boy named Jungkook isn't it? Taehyung looked from his computer to Jimin.

"What are you talking about chim? Jimin chuckled a little. He knew exactly what was going on.

"Don't act that way with me Taehyung I am not blind or something. The nurse still didn't fully understand what his friend was talking about. "I know you two got closer these past few days Taehyung. "I am sure even his mother noticed it.

Taehyung started to freak out he felt like a creep. Kinda likeing one of his patients how could that happen.

"Why are you freaking out Taehyung there is nothing wrong with likeing someone Jimin said.

"I never said I like him I just think he is a nice person. Jimin sighed at that. "I am pretty sure he feels the same way. Taehyung looked Confused.

"Everytime when I have a shift without you he keeps asking me how late you be here. The nurse got a little flustered by hearing this new information.

"So if he asks you out you say yes!! "Otherwise I will make sure Jin is gonna hit you with a spoon or something.

Sorry for not updating I hope you liked this chapter and thankyou for reading🥰