15

Taehyung's pov

The whole day rain was falling out of the sky hitting the earth. It was dark almost as dark as night. The only source of light outside was that of the lightning that sometimes striked and the streetlights. Taehyung was sitting at the kitchen table in his apartment. With a cup of thee in his hand while his computer was placed before him on the wooden table.

He was actually free today but his boss asked him to look into some papers of his patients. And who is Taehyung to say no. Also the brunette and thunder don't go well together so it was better to be distracted. Sadly his pretty boyfriend had school so he couldn't be at taehyung's place right now.

The nurse was also not really calm after what happend at his work. He can't seem to forget the note with the thick red letters on it. It worries Taehyung not only because he maybe be in danger but so was Jungkook.

"Was not telling him really the best option Taehyung mummbeld while closing his laptop and getting another cup of thee.

While walking back to the table I looked outside and saw the heavy rain falling. The big drops of water hitting the window. It made a relaxing sound. 

I was just listening to the water until I noticed something outside. Someone was standing with an umbrella in their hand. The person didn't move they had there back faceing the window. It looked like they were frozen on the spot.

"That person must be stupid standing out in the rain like that. I stated while walking away from the window. Deciding I should just watch some TV. Before I turned the TV on I looked at the clock hanging on the wall. It was around 3pm.

"30 more minutes before Jungkook will be comeing home from school. The younger wanted to see Taehyung again even though they spend time  together 2 days ago. And taehyung ofcourse wanted to see him aswell. He missed the boy every second of the day.

The first channel that was on was a little boring but it would do for now. They were talking about some politic related stuff. Something that didn't really interested the nurse at all. But for the time being it would do. The brunette doozed a little off being thierd from all the hard working days until his phone went over.

"UGH who is calling me at this moment. I stood up and walked back to the kitchen table were I left my phone. To my suprise it was a unknown number. In all the horror movies it was a bad idea the pick up. But my curiosity got the best of me and accepted the call.

"Hi who is this? It was silent for a little while. I could only hear what sounded like water flowing on the other side of the line. "Kim Taehyung a voice spoke. I looked up in confusion. "I asked for your name not mine.

At that moment a woman started laughing hard into the speaker. She sounded lunatic. I hung up and walked back to the couch. "Who the fuck was that?

I threw my phone away landing between some pillows. But not much later the device went over again.

I grabbed it accepted the call again for the second time. "Please just stop calling its not fun-

"I am pretty sure you got my message Taehyung a cold voice spoke. At that moment when I heared those words the world stoped. "Your next if you won't leave Jungkook alone. My eyes grew wide. Did this bitch really think I will just leave jungkook to her.

"If you really think I would do that you are even more stupid then I thought I said with as much confidence possible. "Taehyung walk over to your window right now.

I did as toled and walked with shaking feed over to the window with my phone in one hand. And there I saw it again. A women all dressed in black with an umbrella in her hand. But this time she was facing the window. Looking with big eyes at me. It gave me the chills. This was indeed jieun I was 100 precent sure now.

We kept looking at eachother wat felt like forever. Until she put her phone back into her pocket. I heared she disconnected the call as it made a loud beeping nose in my ear. I reached for the kitchen table to leave my phone there and went back to the Window.

My hearth dropped as I saw jieun running to the door of the apartment building. And as I only live on the second floor she could be here fast. I ran as fast as I could to the hall to lock the door. Her feet stomping very loudly on the stairs. I could hear it all in my apartment.

The door handel kept going up and down in a fast motion. Meaning that she was trying to get in. When she figured out that wouldn't work she just buzzed the doorbell as much as possible. "TAEHYUNG I KNOW YOUR HOME OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR.

Chills ran over my spine. She sounded like a mad Men. I decided to keep silent. Until she had enough of that as well and started slamming the door with some more screaming. JUNGKOOK IS MINE AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE HIM!!!!! YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!!

No she will not have him I thought. Jungkook is gonna be here In less then 15 minutes I have to do something now. I wondered how I could make her leave fast. "JIEUN THE POLICE IS ON THERE WAY STOP NOW YOU CRAZY BITCH!

Sadly that didn't have the effect I hoped for as she kept banging on the door for a couple of minutes. I almost wanted to call jungkook to warn him and go to the police until it all went silent.

I waited 4 more minutes but still no sound. Until the door was opened out of no where.

I got ready to protect my self and launched forward until I saw a certain ravenette standing before me with his eyes all wide. "Taehyung what are you doing? He asked with confusion.

I lowered my guard and rushed to jungkook. I locked him into a hug making sure it was really him. "Woow I guess you missed me alot. Jungkook said while having no clue about what just happened

"Yes I think so too.

I hugged the boy I love even closer and smelled his scent that immediately calmed me down a little. Taehyung you are shaking the ravenette noted while stroking my back. "Just let me hold you for a while please". The younger knew something was wrong and held his boyfriend even tighter then before.

I never wrote a chapter with so much action into it before. I truly hope I could bring the emotions and the adrenaline to you guys. I try to get better with scene's like this. But sometimes it's a little hard. I hope you enjoyed it. I litterly almost worked a whole hour on this chap 👁👄👁