20

Jungkook ran to the nurse post and toled them Taehyung had woken up. The nurses rushed to the room Taehyung was laying in and looked if everything was okay.

They immediately woke him up again and checked if he was doing fine. His whole body hurted because of laying in bed for the last few days. And the bruises still hurt ofcourse. But besides that he was in a good condition.

They toled him that he can go to sleep now and tomorrow at 7 am They will make a brain scan to see if there is any damage.

After they were gone Taehyung was to thierd to even say a word to jungkook. He fell a sleep a few seconds later but made sure to hold his lovers hand to feel safe. And who was jungkook to say no to that.

It was the first time in days that the younger could finally get some sleep. Knowing his tae didn't leave him and is so far doing okay.

---------
Next morning:

Before they knew it. It was 7 am and they were ready for the brain scan. Namjoon walked into the room and toled us everything pretty fast because he knew Taehyung understood what was going to happen.

The scan was taking around an hour. I was very nervous. What if something is wrong and damaged. Not that I will leave him for that. But I just want him to be okay.

"I have good news for you Jungkook! Namjoon said while walking into the room I was seated. "Taehyung just needs some time to recover and rest.

Namjoon toled me the situation was kinda similar to mine of a few months ago.  I smiled at him. This couldn't be better. "Thankyou Joon for your hard work.

Namjoon bowed and walked back into the scanning room. Signing Jungkook that he could come in aswell. Taehyung was sitting on the table. Waiting for the next instruction.

Once he saw Jungkook come in he got a smile on his face. "Hi jungkook he said in a small voice.

"Hi tae how are you feeling. Jungkook walked over to Taehyung he wanted to be as close to him as possible. "At the moment I am feeling well. "Only a little thierd.

"It will be fine tae you got this. The nurse gave him a small smile before Dr Kim started talking.

----------
Taehyung's pov:

"You know when you said to me you wanted to become a patient here to eat the food I make. "I thought you were just joking.

I rolled my eyes at Jin. "It's not like I wanted to lay in a coma or something Jin.

"Sorry tae I was just joking with you. The nurse smirked at that. "So was I.

Jin served Taehyung some delicious food. It had everything in it so the boy would heal faster. And the brunette was sure it tastes as good as it looks.

"Where is jungkook by the way? Taehyung looked up from his soup. "I sended him home so he could sleep. "Maybe take a shower and take some stuff for me aswell. The chef nodded.

"It's a good thing the kid is home for a bit. He didn't leave your side since he came to the hospital a few days ago. My eyes grew wide at what I was hearing.

"You mean he was here for every single second I was in coma. Jin nodded.

"Even his mother tried to get him home. "But that kid is even more stubborn then I thought. "He didn't even go to school so he could stay by your side the whole time.

"He really loves you alot Taehyung. "I am so happy you found eachother.

The nurse got a big smile on his face. "I am happy too.

-------------------

"Okay so I didn't know if you wanted your white, brown or blue sweater so I brought all three. "I also brought 4 t-shirts so you can choose because I also didn't know which one you wanted to I came prepared.

Taehyung was smiling like a fool at the moment. After a few hours jungkook came back to the hospital. He brought 3 suitcases with him with all of taehyung's stuff. It looked like he was going on vacation for a whole month.

"I also brought 7 pairs of your socks with me. "I don't think you need so many but who knows. "Oh and-

"Jungkook come sit down for a while. The younger stopped roaming around in the suitcase. And looked at his boyfriend who was patting the bed signing he should come sit there.

"Okay the younger mummbeld and stood up and sat down on the bed.

"I have even a better idea.

Taehyung took the remote of the bed and made the top part move upwards. "Instead of sitting it's better to lay down don't you think?

The younger shock his head. Looking at where he should lay down. Even though Taehyung was making it obvious he wanted jungkook lay  between his legs and his head laying down on his chest. But jungkook was still roaming his eyes all around the room where he should lay down.

"Should I make it even more obvious jungkook? The ravenette now had his eyes fixed on his boyfriend. "What do you mean?

"Just lay down on me. And pointed at his chest. "No you maybe still have some bruises and wounds. "I will hurt you.

"Jungkook you could never hurt me. "Just come here my love. And there was the redness again on his face. Without saying another word the younger laid down on his boyfriend as careful as possible.

"You can't escape me you know. That made the younger giggele. "No matter what happens I will always come back to you. Jungkook felt Taehyung's lips linger on his head.

"I love you Taehyung.

"I love you too.

"What should we do once you are released from the hospital? "Well I heared a certain someone talking about vacations.

"Wait how did you- did you hear everything I said???

Taehyung just simply hummed at that. "I heared it all boo. "How you want to marry me and give me pleasure I heard it all.

Jungkook was sure Taehyung was smirking and enjoying this a little to much.

"I just want you to feel loved and appreciated. "All the other things are amazing and I want that too.

"But you feeling loved is the most important things for me.

"I wholeheartedly agree. "I will love you so much you get sick of it. The two of them giggeld.

"I will never get sick of you Taehyung. "And you know that.

"Come here then and show me. The younger didn't need to be toled twice and captured Taehyung's lips. Starting a hot make out session until.

"Dinner is ready-- OH MY GOD! "Jungkook get your horny ass out of that bed right now. Jin was walking up to the bed with a spoon in his hand. The younger didn't know how fast he should escape.

Taehyung was just enjoying looking at jungkook getting chased by one of his bestfriends.

"Hey tae what's again up with us kissing right infront of the food. Taehyung rolled his eyes at that. "Just focus on not getting caught by Jin. "He will hit you for sure. Taehyung laughed.

Jungkook really was his whole universe. The moment they shared in bed he was sure he would spent his whole life with that man. And the nurse didn't want to see it in any other way. Maybe he should thank his voice for that. I mean that was the first thing jungkook fell in love with.

That was it his voice is finally over! I can't believe it's over tbh. I worked longer on it then I thought... but I enjoyed this story alot. I think my writing skills got better and that you can see improvement throughout the whole book! Thankyou for reading everyone 🥰 it means alot to me💗