10

A few days later.

Today was finally a day off for Taehyung. A day he could let his muscles relax. Working a busy job at the hospital was hard even though he loved his job. Day's off were definitely needed.

The sun made the bedroom look golden. It gave Taehyung peace to mind. It looked so beautiful and that reminded him of a raven haired boy. I loved the little hangout. And they had alot of contact lately. Texting everyday after Taehyung was back from work. And the younger always wished Taehyung goodnight or Goodmorning. It made Taehyung feel so happy. And this morning was no exception.

The nurse took his phone from the nightstand and saw a message from the boy he was thinking about. "Goodmorning Taehyung! I hope you have a nice day today. You are off from work so rest okay?

Ugh what to do with him Taehyung mummbeld while replying back to the sweet message that made his whole morning. After I was done with the text I got up from my bed and went into the kitchen to start my morning with a good cup of coffee. The brunette couldn't understand that some people didn't start there day with the caffeine shot. But differences had to be there. That made people "people".

Not much later his phone went off. Taehyung walked back to his room and saw Jimin was calling him. The brunette found this a little odd. Because Jimin was also free today and yesterday the other nurse worked into deep in the night. So that jimin was already awake was a suprise.

"Goodmorning Jimin! Taehyung spoke when he picked up the phone. "Goodmorning Taehyung. After some small talk jimin finally came to the point why he was calling him. "I wanted to host a dinner tonight for a few of our co workers. " I am pretty sure this is just so you can see Yoongi on your free day am I right? Jimin gasped. "Ofcourse not what are you talking about! The brunette giggeld while jimin continued his story. "I wanted to ask you if you want to bring Jungkook maybe. "Taehyung's eyes grew wide. "I love to see him again but why would I bring him to a dinner with my Coworkers?

"Nahhhh don't be like that tae tae! I only asked Yoongi Ofcourse. You,Jin, hoseok and Namjoon.
"Namjoon? He is that new doctor right? "Yes Jin asked if he could come and I said yes. "So bring Jungkook too and just say you are meeting your friends. "I will think about it okay chim?

"Sure thing tae do whatever you want. I gotta go now see you tonight!

Sorry for not writing that long. I was so stressed lately and I finally have vacation now so I was just relaxing and all that. I try to write more often. Also this is very short so sorry for that too❤