18

Waiting....

waiting was the only thing jungkook could do. He was almost even kicked out of the hospital. When he came in the nurse didn't wanna tell where Taehyung was because she didn't trust jungkook for some reason.

When the security almost wanted to kick him out the ravenette calmed down and said sorry. They understood the situation once they let jungkook explain. When your lover is fighting for his life it's not easy.

They toled him he could wait in a small waiting room. The walls where white and there was only a clock hanging on the wall and some chairs with a small table in the middle of the room.

Tears.. tears were streaming down his face. "This is all my fault Jungkook mummbeld. "Taehyung is dying because of me.

The younger was crying for several minutes until someone came into the room. "Hey jungkook.

Jungkook looked up and saw Jimin standing in the door opening. The boy walked up to him and sat down. "How are you the dark blue haired boy asked.

Jungkook sighed. "Not good Jimin this is all my fault. "Taehyung is hurt because of me. "I should have left him when I had the time. He would be safe right now.

Jimin looked with sadness over to jungkook.

"Don't say stuff like that Jungkook we both know it is not your fault.

The ravenette was getting more frustrated by the second. "NO... jimin it is my fau-

"Listen to me closely Jungkook! "Taehyung would never think that all this is your fault! And you know that! Don't you?

Jungkook looked down and didn't dare to awnser.

"Just as I thought. Jimin crossed his arms over eachother.

"So stop blaming yourself! Taehyung needs you right now be strong for him. "I am sure he would appreciate that thousand times more that you feeling guilty over something you couldn't control.

"Are you sure the ravenette asked in a sad tone. Jimin just nodded.

"I know my bestfriend and he likes you alot jungkook so stop blaming yourself.

Before the younger could even speak a doctor came into the room. "Please follow me mr.Jeon.

-------

"Okay let's get to the point Jungkook. Taehyung is fine the operation was a success. The ravenette felt his heart beating out of happiness. His lover made It!

-but

But? The ravenette asked anxious. "He didn't wake up after the operation even though the meds have worked out. "He is in coma rightnow.

"This... this can't be! Please! Please tell me he will wake up doctor!! "Sir calm down first.

"We don't know if he will wake-up we have to wait and see. "I am sorry I can't do anything for you now.

If you want you can go to Taehyung's room he is placed in Room 3. I have to go now sir. And the doctor just walked off like that.

----

"He is staying in your old room. Jimin said while opening the door.

Jungkook looked at the person laying in the bed. Even though he was breathing. It looked like he was dead. His skin was pale and he had bruises all over his face.

"Here sit down jungkook. Jimin pushed a chair near the bed. And signed the ravenette to sit down.

I took Taehyung hand in mine. He felt ice cold. I looked at the small cuts he had on his hand. I gave it a small kiss. "I am here for you Taehyung. "I will be here for you ever second I will wait for you until you wake up. "And come back to me.

His lover sadly didn't awnser back.

---

"Hey jimin? "Yhea what is it?
"Can I maybe sleep here for the time being?

"Ofcourse jungkook. "I will ask another nurse if she will make an extra bed ready.

"Thankyou very much jimin. The blue haired nurse left the room. Doing the task jungkook just asked him.

"I am so sorry this happens to you tae. "Please forgive Me and open your eyes. While the boy spoke tears were rolling down over his cheeks.

"I am gonna talk to you just like you did to me Remember? "you did it everyday when I was laying in this bed. "I make sure you are not alone in the darkness.

And to his luck Taehyung was listening to every word his lover spoke.

I am sorry for the late update. School just started so dis my internship. I am really busy with study but I hope I can update as fast as I can everytime💜 thankyou for reading ♡