Prologue (Edited)

Never have I ever thought I would be in this situation. Getting married to a man I just met. To be honest, I don't even like the guy! I'm only doing this for Gabriel.

"Do you, Odette take Elijah to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold for better or for worse-"

"Could we just hurry and get to the 'I Do'?" I said sweating though my dress. The Pastor chuckled low and elbowed Elijah. "A little eager one isn't she?"  

I rolled my eyes as Elijah snickered under his breath.

"Anyway," Pastor said continued, "Do you take Elijah to be your husband?"

Remember, all of this is for Gabe. You don't love this guy. You will never love this man.

"I do." I muttered letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I looked out into the crowed and watched as everybody wiped away their tears. I felt Elijah grab me by my chin making me look into his eyes. His grip was gentle. I suddenly became lost in his brown shining eyes. By the small smirk on his face, I could tell he knew he had me.

"I do." He spoke bringing me out of a trance, with the smirk still dancing on his face.

Oh how I just wanted to punch it off of his face. I tried my best to keep my glare to myself and obviously it didn't work because I saw the Pastor lightly smile and shake his head.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," He smile widened. "You may now kiss the bride."

I was pulled by my waist and prepared myself. Before our lips met, he whispered lowly, "Here's to forever, baby." Then our lips met sealing the deal.