Combat Training Exercise!

"He got over 700 meters?!"

Ochaco: "Way to go, Midoriya!" 

Iida: "His finger's swollen again. The same thing happened at the entrance exam too. He has a strange quirk."

Aoyama: "It isn't very stylish."

Students all around began to voice their opinions on Midoriya's quirk, starting debates on whether it was flashy or not, all except one. The last to re-attach his jaw after witnessing OFA in action, Bakugo was having trouble believing Midoriya really did have a quirk.

Throughout their years together, Midoriya showed no signs of having quirk. Then again, he mostly relied on Y/N to ensure his safety so the probability of him actually having a quirk was still plausible but Bakugo didn't want to believe it. 

He refused to believe it.

Bakugo: "Hey!" He shouted, miniature explosion erupting from his palms. The hot-headed youth ran at the green-haired boy, the latter visually shaking at the sight. "Deku, you bastard! Tell me how you did that or you're dead!"

Rushing passed student by student, Bakugo failed to take into account one that clearly had enough of his yapping. Y/N stepped forward and grabbed onto Bakugo's protruding arm before pulling down on it, slamming Bakugo into the floor with a loud thud. 

Y/N: "Jeez, you really can't handle competition, huh?" He smirked, pressing his foot down onto Bakugo's chest, eliminating any attempts of him ever getting up. The latter tried to fight against the arachnid's strength, but he simply didn't budge.

Bakugo: "Bastard, I'll kill you too!" He growled, throwing his palm up at the delinquent who quickly shielded himself, not exactly keen on being roasted alive but to his surprise, nothing came from it.

Aizawa: "Stand down," His voice rung as he incapacitated both Y/N and Bakugo with his scarf. "It'd be wise if you didn't make me use my quirk too much. It gives me serious dry eye!"

1-A: "Too bad that power is amazing!"

After calming the pair down, everything returned to normal, the exercises eventually coming to an end with all the students participating assembling in front of a large electronic board to display the scores.

Aizawa: "Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply the marks you got from each test. It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results all at once."

Confident that he was going to be in the top three, Y/N couldn't help but divert his attention to Midoriya, calming his nerves as time went on. Excluding the ball-throw, he's been averaging the rest of the tests which worried him to no degree. 

The sound of a switch to garner his attention, Y/N looked back to the giant board which displayed the scores, as expected, Y/N saw his name at the very top, below his name was Momo Yaoyorozu and then Shoto Todoroki. 

Y/N: "Hey Bakugo, you see that?" He pointed towards the top three positions, brackets that were absent of Bakugo's name, "First Place, how about that?"

Bakugo: "Tch, can it loser," He scoffed, folding his arms before turning his back on the arachnid, "Would wipe the floor with you if it was a one on one brawl."

Midoriya let out a sigh of relief when he saw his name sitting at number 19, avoiding expulsion almost entirely. However, there was a hint of sadness in his eyes once he looked over at the poor soul who did came last. 

Minoru Mineta. It appears the small purple child was going to be saying his goodbyes-!

Aizawa: "By the way, I was lying about the whole expulsion thing. It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your Quirks. Worked like a charm, wouldn't you say so?"