Class Representative

It was a beautiful Friday morning and the sun had stretched its warmth all over the wonderful metropolis. Two days have passed since the Battle Trials and Midoriya's incident and things seem to be going quite ordinary for U.A's first years.

Y/N: "I wonder if they'll make a second season," He spoke to himself while watching a certain Korean series that revolved around a progression of games.

Lately, life's been treating him nicely and he couldn't help but entail the pleasant change of pace. For the first time in a long time, he's gotten back into making music and with some online tips from Jirou, managed to fix a few issues concerning his vocal performance.

Y/N: "I guess I could thank her by teaching her how to play the bass," He muttered, peeking back to the instrument he brought with him, which served as a bag carrying most of his school supplies.

His school outfit was the same as always, the U.A uniform with the additional web-shooters, paired with his altered look and red embroidered sneakers, Y/N knew May would berate him if she ever saw the state of his uniform.

Eventually, he made it to the front gates of U.A and was greeted by a plethora of reporters, all of whom rushed the web-head as soon as they realised he was from U.A.

Reporter #1: "Excuse me, kid!" A lady with lavender coloured hair called out to Y/N, "Are you in All Might's class?  If so what can you tell us about his mentorship in educational studies?"

Y/N: "I could tell you that...or I could tell you about what I ate for breakfast, I promise you it's equally just as suspenseful."

"Just give us what we want kid!"

"That's what I told Mom but she never listens."

Aizawa: "Get out of here all of you else I'll call the cops," His muzzy voice called out from the entrance, prompting Y/N to throw his hands up in relief.

Y/N: "Hey! Mr Aizawa over here!"

- X -

Y/N: "I really appreciate the help out there, Sir," He thanked Aizawa, stepping beside him as the they shuffled towards homeroom, "They were like a pack of wolves, interested in how All Might's doing as a teacher."

Aizawa: "Did you tell them anything about him?" He asked cautiously, batting Y/N a grim look.

Y/N: "C'mon Aizawa, I'm not that naive. I offered to tell them what I had for breakfast instead but something tells me they weren't interested."

Aizawa broke a subtle smirk before applauding the teen's harmless joke, "Nice to know you didn't fall for their bait. Those reporters would kill for information related to their cause, you're lucky I got to you when I did."

Y/N: "Pfft, I'm sure I can handle a few pencil-pushers...even if there are a few hundred of them."

Aizawa: "Love the optimism kid, but sometimes," He paused to open the door to homeroom, instilling silence to every student present, "You need to learn when to pick your own battles. That way you'll know how to survive in this line of work."

Guiding himself towards his seat, Y/N was welcomed with warm greetings by Kirishima and Mina as well as Jirou, who sat behind the arachnid.

He glanced back and caught Midoriya waving at him with a smile, encouraging him to do the same before their class began.

Aizawa: "Decent work on yesterday's combat training you guys," He tiredly commended, "I saw the video footage and went over each of your team's results."