Quirk Assessment Test

Waking up in complete darkness, Y/N's hazy eyes traced towards the open window where he could see the sun rising slowly behind the range of mountains. 

He turned to his side and grabbed a hold of his phone, wincing as the bright light he forgot to turn down flash-banged his orbs, displaying the numbers five-thirty am.

Y/N: "Alright, time to get to it!" He muttered, shuffling out of bed as he stood up in excitement, "Today's the day!"

Over the course of a week, Y/N had been waiting eagerly for his results and when it finally did, it was no surprise that he found himself approved for the hero-course. What did surprise him was that moments after, he received a text from Midoriya outlining the same thing.

The pair were accepted into Yuuei for their valiant efforts in their practical exam. Unfortunately, they were unable to celebrate it since Midoriya was still recovering from so-called valiant effort and the two decided to express their excitement once they were together. 

Which would come on the first day of their heroic lives.

Peni: "I gotta be honest, I really didn't think they'd accept you," She spoke from the couch, browsing her phone while still dressed in her pyjamas, "They must be desperate if they took in a loser like you."

Y/N: "Uh-huh, real encouraging words, sis," He brushed over her futile attempts to rile him up. He knew May would be on his ass as soon as he tried to execute some form of punishment, so he grew immune to her antics.

May: "Stop it, Peni. Your brother worked really hard to get into that school," She fired back, helping the teen out with his tie as the latter attempted to brush her off. 

Y/N: "Mom, you seriously don't need to do this. I'm sure U.A won't have a problem if I show up with my shirt out and tie loose," He argued, cringing at the sight of himself as he looked into the closest mirror. 

May: "You're free to dress however you want but as soon as you step into that school, my son is going to uphold the school's prestige and dress like everyone else," She finalized, fixing the teen's hair before straightening his shoulders, smiling as so.

Peni: "Ha, he's already soiled their name by being enrolled."

Y/N: "Just one free hit, that's all I'm asking. It won't even be that hard of a hit," He proposed, directing his hand towards the snickering child while she hid behind the comfort of the couch. May only sighed and ushered Y/N out in spite of many protests. 

May: "Just...have fun today, sweetie. Don't forget to make a good impression of yourself," She informed, smiling as Y/N tied on his sneakers. 

Y/N: "I will, mom," He responded, giving his old lady a quick peck on the cheek before setting off, "Guess I'll see you later then."

Confident he had everything he needed, Y/N pulled from his jacket the wireless ear-buds he ordered online and placed them in both ears, silencing the world around him as the sounds of rhythmic beats and a wide array of instruments came flooding in. 

The nearest station was about a twenty minute walk from the arachnid's place, from there it was going to be a ten minute walk towards U.A. It was slightly colder than the teen anticipated by he could bite through it. 

A bite which grew into a grin once he saw a messy heap of green-hair standing amidst the crowd of civilians waiting to get into the station. 

Y/N: "That a first year student of U.A I see?" He joked, adopting a grouchy voice to imitate an elderly which did well in growing a smile on Midoriya's face, "So, you ready for your first day of the rest of your life?"