warnings + disclaimer.

WARNING;

please read this story with extreme caution if any of the following above trigger you. if you have a heavy past with any of the following, this story may not be for you.

if you know / suspect that you or a family member / friend are suffering from the following, please reach out for help.

- this story may include the following...

• mentions of child abuse.
• mentions of drug abuse.
• mentions of alcohol abuse.
• mature language.
• mentions of self harm.
• explicit descriptions of self harm.
• mentions of domestic abuse.

i will make sure that each chapter that includes mention of any of these is marked with a trigger warning at the start to give an extra warning to all readers !!

-

DISCLAIMER;

this story is in no way trying to romanticize toxic relationships or any kind of domestic abuse. the sole purpose of y/n's storyline is to show the hell that survivors have been through and the sole purpose of hotch's storyline is to show what the criminal minds writers never shed light on.

i would in no way glorify, romanticize, or promote domestic abuse or any time of abuse in anyways -- this story is just to spread awareness on real world topics.

if you suspect or know that you or a loved one are suffering from any type of abuse, please please please reach out. there is always a light at the end of a dark tunnel.

-

HOTLINES;

these hotlines are both usa and uk numbers

these hotlines are both usa and uk numbers. if you live anywhere else in the world and you need any kind of hotline, please don't be afraid to reach out -- i will direct you towards a hotline accessable for you and i will try to help in any other way that i can.

here is a secondary list of hotlines and websites that you can also use to get help. [some may already be on the first list]:

 [some may already be on the first list]:

please stay safe. i love you all so much and there is nothing that i want more rather than to know that you are all okay. if any of you need anything, i am always here. i will listen to any rants that you may have and i will give any bit of support or advice that i can. i love you all to the moon and back<3.