chapter 15

The next outfit Hongjoong had yeosang try on was a white lace crop top that hugged his body and exposed his chest. To go along with it he handed yeo a black and red net skirt he handed him a silver belly chain and a black and red lace choker to complete the look.

Yeosang came out of the dressing room and couldn't help but admire himself.
The lace top hugged his his body a little above his abdomen and the front was open placed up with ribbons teasing anyone that looked at him.
The skirt rested above his knee's swaying each time he took a step.
If would bend over a little you could see a matching set of lace panties that softly hugged his privates.
The lace and silk that wrapped his body bade him look and feel ever so sexy.
As he was busy admiring himself and the outfit that was tailored so well it fit like second skin.

Hongjoong slowly approached him.
Leaned in close enough for yeosang to feel his breath on his neck.
"If you are done admiring yourself, would you mind posing for me".

The blood rushed to yeosangs face as he nodded.

"Go ahead" hongjoong said

Yeosang struck a couple of poses as hongjoong kept on clicking away.

Yeosang slowly strutted to Hongjoongs desk placed himself on top of it
First innocently
He sat down on his knees and placed his hands in front of him, he would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy teasing hongjoong who was visibly aroused by the site in front of him.

Hongjoong slowly began to sweat and his pants started to get a little too tight for comfort.

Yeosang seeing this got on all fours like a cat struck a couple of poses
Lastly he lowered himself onto the desk with his ass up in the air.
And swayed it a little causing the skirt to sway with his hips.

That was the last straw for joong, whose eyes had darkened never had anyone had the audacity to mess with him let alone tease him so painfully.

"You have a death wish don't you " he said

To which Yeosang just chuckled and said "what I was just doing what you told me to"
Ever so innocently.
Which just got hongjoong more frustrated.

"Alright, if you are so good at following instructions let's see how far you can go, sit on the desk and spread your legs for me"

Yeosang hesitated a little but did as hongjoong said not wanting to anger the boy anymore.
Hongjoong came closer and placed himself in between yeosangs legs.
He grabbed onto yeosangs chocker and pulled him closer as their lips touched he engulfed yeosang into a kiss as he roughly kissed yeosang his hand travelled down yeosangs chest slowly untying the lace front of his top taking it off but he kept the ribbons.

He threw the top on the ground and released yeosang from the kiss but as soon as he did he began littering yeosangs neck and chest with hickeys causing yeosang to moan in pleasure.

He grabbed onto yeosangs arms and used one of the ribbons to tie his arms behind his back.
He kept on nipping and sucking at yeosangs chest and neck sending shivers down his neck.
Yeosang tasted so sweet to hongjoong sweet enough for him to get addicted to taste of the boy.

His hands crept down to yeosangs waist and he slid down yeosangs skirt and panties.
Throughout this whole process yeosang had his eyes shut in pleasure.
So he didn't notice hongjoong tie one of the ribbons on his cock like a makeshift cock ring.

"Please fuck me already" yeosang yelled as hongjoong was teasing him by fingering him at a painfully slow pace and taking his fingers out any time yeosang started to enjoy the feeling.
To be honest hongjoong wanted to punish the boy a little more for teasing him, but his own cock was throbbing leaking precum and at the moment yeosangs hole looked so extremely inviting.

"As you wish, you asked for this" he said as he slowly slid his cock into yeosang then let him
Get used to his size as he started to go in and out.
When he saw yeosang ease up a bit he started to go harder faster
Turning yeosang into a moaning mess
As their moans and skin slapping filled the room
"Harder" yelled yeosang hearing this joong grabbed onto yeosangs belly chain to pull him closer with one hand the other wrapped around his neck.
He pounded yeosang so hard that the boy saw stars
He kept on going.
At this point yeosang was desperate to cum.
But the ribbon prevented it from releasing.
To add onto it hongjoong kept stroking the tip of yeosangs cock which was now red from the denial of release, despite which hongjoong kept on pounding into him relentlessly.

Yeosang started to shake, he couldn't take it anymore he needed to cum.
To a point where it started to hurt.
Tears escaped his eyes as he was pleading with hongjoong to let him cum.
Hongjoong seemed deaf to yeosangs beginning and kept on pounding into the boy.
It was his fault for teasing hongjoong.
Joong kept on going for what felt like an eternity for yeosang.
Yeosangs face was painted with tears his wrist red from trying to break from his restraints.
Seeing this hongjoong finally decided he teased the boy enough.
And untied the ribbon as soon as he did multiple streams of cum escaped from yeosangs cock painting his and Hongjoongs stomachs seeing this sent hongjoong over the edge as he filled yeosang up with his cum.

Shortly after yeosang passed out and hongjoong gently lifted the boy and placed him onto the couch.
He went over to one of the chairs and picked up the camera.

And went through the footage it had just recorded.
"This should be fun,"he said to himself as he looked over to yeosang who was passed out on the couch
He grabbed one of the rolls of fabric unfurled it and used it as a blanket on yeosang

He leaned down a placed a gently kiss on yeosangs forehead and switched off the lights.