chapter 16

Yeosang woke up the following day back in his room, he guessed that it was Hongjoong that bought him back.
He walked up to the washroom and ran a bath for himself adding bubble wash and a bath bomb making the bathroom smell of vanilla.
He dipped one leg in testing the temperature of the water before fully submerging himself and letting himself relax his sore muscles that were a result of his little session with Hongjoong.
Before he knew he was dozing off.

When he felt a pair of strong arms gently massaging his stiff shoulders, he slowly opened his eyes to find a shirtless Mingi behind him looking at him with adoring eyes, before Yeosang could say anything Mingi placed a finger over his lips and continued what he was doing yeo was enjoying himself to  much to make him stop.
Mingi then grabbed the shampoo and gently lathered it through yeo hair slightly massaging it to soothe his scalp.

Once he was done he helped yoe out the tub drained the bathwater. And grabbed a towel drying his body and hair.
He lead yeo out the bathroom to the bedroom where he placed a simple outfit for yeo to wear a pair of blue Jean's and a cotton tshirt that was ever so slightly see through.
He helped yeo dress.
"Meet me down by the front entrance, I'll bring the car out, we are going on a little adventure"
Mingi said leaving yeosang.

Yeosang walked up to the mirror and fixed his hair. He was a little nervous going down wondering what mingi had planned for him.
He opened the door to be greeted by a smiling Mingi in a black BMW looking a little too hot for yeosang to handle.
He hoped in a glanced at Mingi waiting for him

Ik this is a short chapter I'll update more soon. And I'll start regularly updating this book. I was going through something that's why I took a little break, I'm fine now besties I'll update often. Hehehe ...
I also have another yandere oneshot and reaction book please check it out