chapter 17

Getting in as Mingi had his eyes set on yeosang.

He uncomfortably shifted in his seat as Mingi drove out of the drive way.

"I have some business to attend to so you will be accompanying me for the day.

Is that understood and I expect you to be on your best behavior".

To which yeosang just nodded his head not wanting to engage in more conversation as he listened to the music playing glancing out the window.

Until they pulled in front of a big office building encased in tinted glass tall enough to touch the clouds.

Mingi got out and opened the door for yeosang signaling for him to get out and follow him.

Keeping up with Mingi's long legs was a task as he swiftly navigated across the catacombs of this office building with ease along with a slightly fatigued yeosang on his heel.

Until he stopped in front of an office. With his name of the sign board.
Making sure that no one was around he lead yeosang in and locked the door.

Before he could he grabbed yeo and shoved him against the wall. Trapping him making sure he couldn't escape.

"You know if it was up to me I would have killed you after your first night at the mansion but Hongjoong wants you alive for some reason I  just cant wrap my mind around.

And now I'm stuck here babysitting you.
I want you to wait here until I'm done with my meeting then we can go back if you need anything you can ring the first line and my assistant will help you out".

Yeosang just sat there it wasn't like he wanted to he here how was it his fault.

Most of the members were nice enough to him.
But for some reason mingi was always mean.
He couldn't figure out what he did to upset the man.
So rather than annoying him more he just decided to wait for him in the office.

As time passed by he began to get sleepy sinking in to the soft fabric of the couch letting sleep take over.

He heard the gentle hum of an engine causing his eyes to flutter open.
He toke in his surroundings that were different now.
He was back in the car

The only explanation for it would be if mingi carried him back.