chapter 2

Yeosang finished up lunch and headed to the bar he worked called twilight but the whole car ride there he couldn't shake off the feeling that someone or something was watching him. He kept telling himself that it was all in his head.

Once he reached the bar he headed for his locker and found his manager there , he asked him to meet him at his cabin. Yeosang stuffed his belongings into the locker and headed to the cabin , his manager told him that a client had requested a private show at their home. Yeo was apprehensive about the idea but they were offering a large sum and he was strapped for cash he spent the last of his savings on drones   he told his manager that he would think about it and left to do his shift.

He went on stage and found the usual set of loyal customers shouting and cheering for him as he swayed to the music slowly descending onto the floor, teasing the audience at first by riding up his shorts a little bit so that they could get a better view of his ass. He slowly slipped a hand under his shirt and ever so slowly lifted it up and threw at the audience which earned him gasps and groans of lust.

He placed one hand on the floor and slowly started to grind on it the other he used to trace the shape of his body slowly starting at his neck his hand inched down to his sculpted chest light pinching his nipples softly moaning his hand went down further across his abs until they reached the waistband of his shorts tugging them down a little to expose his red lace thong he slipped into his shorts lightly stroking his member swaying his hips to the music in one swift motion he took off his shorts and headed to the pole , he slowly started to do circles around it grabbing it and moving his hands on it after a couple more minute of dance of dancing on stage he went down to the audience. He noticed one of his loyal customers Jackson and went up to him slowly swung his legs over Jackson's lap and started to make circles with his hips earning grunts and a big tip from him after finishing up with Jackson he noticed a boy in a black hoodie he seemed like the shy type that was yeosangs favorite he loved watching boys get all flustered by him. He got on all fours and headed to the boy like a cat , he slowly lifted himself up onto the boy he couldn't see the face of the boy clearly all he could notice was that the boy had a nice jaw yeo leaned in closer and trailed his fingers across the boys jaw earning a little chuckle from him. Yeo started to straddle the boy and began giving him a lap dance to his surprise the boy sat still and seemed to be in a world of his own and not really focusing on yeosang non the less he continued his dance and was about to get up when he felt the boy grab his wrist a little harder than usual he just looked at yeosang and that he would like to see him again. Yeo was used to dealing with creeps on the job so he just smiled and said sure. Once he was done for the night he was about to head out when he met his manager who reminded him of the offer yeo said he would think about it .