AASU 1

(Requested by agustdrey 💜)

Jungkook giggles as his six hyungs tickles him. They all laughed, happy to see their maknae having fun.
"Our happy maknae is back!" Jimin yelled, clapping his hands.
"I have been always here" Jungkook says, huffing.
"But you were down for a week, we couldn't see giggly Kookie for a week" Jin says, glaring. Suddenly, the door opens and they're met with Sejin.
"Oh, Sejin hyung?" Hoseok says as they all stood up..
"You guys... Meet Hyunha, your new makeup artist" Sejin says and Hyunha smiles, bowing.
"Hi, noona" Jungkook says, smiling. But Hyunha just paid attention to the six. He frowns, but shrugs and smiles as he Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist, hugging him.

Hyunha stared at what's happening, feeling jealous. She gave a fake smile as she shook Jungkook's hand.
"I'll make sure to do good" She says, chuckling.
"Yes, noona" They all said, nodding.
"Okay, guys, practice is starting" Hoseok says and they all said 'yes'.

Jungkook breathes heavily as he sat down on the ground. He's tired from practice. Suddenly, Hyunha walks in, giving him a smile and handing him water.
"Here" She says and Jungkook thanks her. Jungkook drank the water, smiling at her.

"I'll be good to you for now... But I'll make they're mine"

She thought before leaving the room.
"Jungkook ah! We're gonna play later, right?!" Jimin and Taehyung says as they got in.
"Yes!" Jungkook says, finally being able to breathe properly again.
"Ugh... Practice is tiring" Jimin says as he plops beside the maknae.
"It is" Taehyung says and rests his head on top of Jungkook's shoulder.
"Do you think Hyunha noona seems a bit suspicious?" Jimin says, frowning.
"Oh, hyung, she's not... Don't think like that, she just arrived" Jungkook says, laughing.

"I don't know, there's something off about her. I might just be hallucinating"

 I might just be hallucinating"