AASU 13

Jungkook yawns, hugging Jungdae

Jungkook yawns, hugging Jungdae. The other chuckled, brushing his bangs back. Suddenly, a loud glass shattering, startled them both.
"I'll check" Jungdae says, about to get off of bed when Jungkook shook his head, grabbing his arm.
"No, it might be s-someone dangerous and you'll get hurt... I'm gonna come with you" Jungkook says and Jungdae stared at him, worried. But he gave up as he sees Jungkook almost crying. He helped Jungkook stand up and then both grabbed something to protect themselves.

They got out of the room and walked side by side. They both gasps, turning around to look at another glass being shattered. Jungdae tried to turn the lights on, but it wouldn't budge. He groans, getting startled as he didn't feel Jungkook beside him.
"Jungkook ah? It's not time for hide and seek, it's dangerous, someone might be inside" He says, gulping. He hears a loud scream, running to where it was. He reaches a room, seeing Jungkook, holding onto his stomach as Hyunha looked at him with a psychotic smile, holding the knife with blood on it.

"How does it feel?" She says, laughing. Jungdae attacked her, she dropped the knife, groaning. She looked at him, glaring.
"Who are you to stop me from killing him?" She says, smirking.
"His boyfriend" He says and sees her reaching for knife. He was almost stabbed if it weren't for him stopping her. Though he got a cut on his hand, he didn't pay attention to it and just continued to get the knife off of her hand. He managed to finally grab it, throwing it away. He grabbed a vase, hitting her head with it. He breathes heavily, looking back and gasping as he saw Jungkook, looking pale with his hand on his stomach.

"D-Dae... I'm hurt... "