AASU 3

"I'm so sorry" Hyunha says as she bowed her head

"I'm so sorry" Hyunha says as she bowed her head. Bang PD shakes his head.
"You were already warned about the things that you shouldn't do and the things that might be bad for the seven. We've told you that the maknae is the most sensitive and that he shouldn't be given peanut. Do you think this is good? You've almost killed one of our idols, if he wasn't an idol then you could've killed an innocent person" Bang PD says, sighing.
"I will give you second chance, but do not... I repeat, do not do this again" The CEO says and she nods.

Hyunha looks up as she sees a pair of shoes in front of her. Looking up, she's met with Jungkook. He smiled as he handed a box of cookies.
"Noona! I made that! You must've felt guilty for the accident! Don't worry, I'm not blaming you. We all make mistakes, so you must've just forgot about it" Jungkook says, giggling. His eyes disappearing as he smiled. Hyunha internally scoffs, but on the outside, she smiled.
"Thank you, Jungkook ah" She says and gave Jungkook a hug. The maknae giggles, hugging back. She looks around, imagining a knife in her hand and stabbing Jungkook with it.

They pulled away, smiling at each other.
"I told the hyungs that they shouldn't be mad at you because it's just a mistake, you would never do it purposely, right, noona?" Jungkook says, tilting his head to the side.
"Of course I wouldn't, Kookie!" She lied, chuckling.
"Well, I gotta get going now, noona! We still have practice" Jungkook says and left the room. Hyunha scoffs, brushing her clothes.
"Disgusting, ugh" She says, rolling her eyes. She looked at the cookies, putting it down.
"Cookies, my ass" She says, leaving the cookies there.

"Just wait, Jeon Jungkook"